Nashville show

Talk about upcoming shows, discuss shows that have happened, this isn't rocket science you know

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

nikg

Nashville show

Post by nikg » Sat May 16, 2015 8:16 pm

hello all,
what a great show in nashville the other night! I flew down from NYC to go see Frank and the SS but was disappointed to know they didn't have actual tickets for me, just our names on a list. Sadly, I am now without a ticket stub to document my journey and attendance at such a fine event. Is there anyone on here that has their retained stub (or an extra) that I can pay to have sent to me? I collect stubs from all my frank shows (up to about 30 now I am happy to say). (I didn't know if I should post this on the tickets section or the general section since its really a request for a previous show so moderators be kind if this post is misplaced.) If anyone does have one you can reply here or email me at nikmeister98@hotmail.com
Most appreciated and Thank you Nashville for a great time!

reitzel6570

Re: Nashville show

Post by reitzel6570 » Tue May 19, 2015 9:58 am

Great show indeed. I was there from upstate NY. I liked the venue. Their entry system where only 4 enter at a time was really appreciated by us front of the line people who tend to get nervous about entry order. And I didn't eat anything, but I hear the food was really good. It's not often you can catch a bite while waiting for a band to take the stage. My only criticism was the "barrier" they had. One of those things used to stop people from walking somewhere, not something that can hold back a concert crowd (http://www.crowdcontroldirect.com/Crowd ... -s/840.htm). It was dangerous.

Anyway, I have a ticket and I don't collect them. Email headed your way.