Nashville show

Talk about upcoming shows, discuss shows that have happened, this isn't rocket science you know

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

Nashville show

Post by nikg » Sat May 16, 2015 8:16 pm

hello all,
what a great show in nashville the other night! I flew down from NYC to go see Frank and the SS but was disappointed to know they didn't have actual tickets for me, just our names on a list. Sadly, I am now without a ticket stub to document my journey and attendance at such a fine event. Is there anyone on here that has their retained stub (or an extra) that I can pay to have sent to me? I collect stubs from all my frank shows (up to about 30 now I am happy to say). (I didn't know if I should post this on the tickets section or the general section since its really a request for a previous show so moderators be kind if this post is misplaced.) If anyone does have one you can reply here or email me at
Most appreciated and Thank you Nashville for a great time!

Re: Nashville show

Post by reitzel6570 » Tue May 19, 2015 9:58 am

Great show indeed. I was there from upstate NY. I liked the venue. Their entry system where only 4 enter at a time was really appreciated by us front of the line people who tend to get nervous about entry order. And I didn't eat anything, but I hear the food was really good. It's not often you can catch a bite while waiting for a band to take the stage. My only criticism was the "barrier" they had. One of those things used to stop people from walking somewhere, not something that can hold back a concert crowd ( ... -s/840.htm). It was dangerous.

Anyway, I have a ticket and I don't collect them. Email headed your way.