Den Atelier - Luxembourg

Talk about upcoming shows, discuss shows that have happened, this isn't rocket science you know

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

sara

Den Atelier - Luxembourg

Post by sara » Mon May 11, 2015 6:34 pm

Is anybody going to the Luxembourg show on June 4th? I am taking the train over from Paris. I've never been to Luxembourg before and have a couple of questions for anybody who lives there or is familiar with the area.

SusanneD

Re: Den Atelier - Luxembourg

Post by SusanneD » Mon May 11, 2015 8:53 pm

I'm going (driving over there from Germany and staying the night in a B&B down the road from the venue). I'm not familiar with the area though, so I guess this reply isn't of much help to you, sorry. But if you might want to meet up before the show... let me know :)
"And the only things that holds me back are the things I hold inside..."
32 gigs. 14 cities. 5 countries.
Twitter/Instagram: @dennasus

sara

Post by sara » Mon May 11, 2015 9:38 pm

SusanneD wrote:I'm going (driving over there from Germany and staying the night in a B&B down the road from the venue). I'm not familiar with the area though, so I guess this reply isn't of much help to you, sorry. But if you might want to meet up before the show... let me know :)
Yes, would love to meet up before the show. Where are you staying? I am in the process of looking for places to stay.

SusanneD

Post by SusanneD » Tue May 12, 2015 7:07 am

I'm staying at a place called Hotel-Restaurant Chez Anna Et Jean (you can find it on Booking.com and other sites) Not sure if there are still rooms available. It's about 2.5 km away from the venue, which I still consider a walking distance (30 minutes). I just hope it's going to be a nice summer night (and not pouring rain *g*)

sara

Post by sara » Tue May 12, 2015 10:25 pm

Okay, cool. I just booked a room at a place down the road from you - Hotel Pax. Looking forward to meeting you and hanging out! I'm really, really excited for the show.

kim182

Post by kim182 » Sat May 30, 2015 3:15 pm

I`ll be there with a group of people, but we will drive back home afterwards.
I hate this place but i love these chords

anxious.angry

Post by anxious.angry » Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:28 pm

Got our tickets and now all my friends cancelled.. Not sure if I should go alone or just stay home. (It's an 2,5hr drive from Belgium)

reitzel6570

Post by reitzel6570 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:00 pm

anxious.angry wrote:Got our tickets and now all my friends cancelled.. Not sure if I should go alone or just stay home. (It's an 2,5hr drive from Belgium)
I hope you're on your way there now. The answer to this question is always yes, going alone is fine. It's the perfect opportunity to make new friends.

sara

Post by sara » Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:11 pm

anxious.angry wrote:Got our tickets and now all my friends cancelled.. Not sure if I should go alone or just stay home. (It's an 2,5hr drive from Belgium)
I hope you made it to the show. It was great - super high energy. I went by myself too, and got to meet some new friends. Also, Frank even played a song I requested - Journey of the Magi. Thanks again, Frank, for the very memorable show!

SusanneD

Post by SusanneD » Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:44 am

I've been to a few Frank shows in the last two years, but this was definitely one of the really memorable ones indeed! First time I experienced Frank crowd surfing :D. But also a great set list, Frank and the Sleeping Souls were great, the crowd was really taking to it right away. Awesome night!

And it's been nice meeting you, Sara! So happy for you the trip was worth it for you, after all those years of being a fan of Frank!

anxious.angry

Post by anxious.angry » Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:04 am

I DIDN'T MAKE IT
I drank a whole bottle of wine and watched shitty tv.

It was impossible for me to get there on such a short notice (and my mom,being all paranoid of me going alone to a gig, didn't let me use the car) I'm so sad I missed it, mostly because the venue looked ace and it was the only nearby FT concert.

But what I wanted to say is - thank you for answering me on this forum, you all are kind hearted people.

See you guys next time (hopefully!)