Salty Dog Cruise

Talk about upcoming shows, discuss shows that have happened, this isn't rocket science you know

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

Bella

Re: Salty Dog Cruise

Post by Bella » Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:54 pm

marowak wrote:I'd love to go to this - but I imagine the chances are slim - nothing.
could you get a babysitter who does 2 familys for the price of one and share with Evan?

(baby sitting not my forte - can you tell?)

hope you find a way to get to go :-)

Bella
x
1084 Kilkenny, 1088 Dublin, 1139 Newport, 1255 Frome, 1301 Southampton, 1303 Bath, 1307 Cork, 1308 Galway, 1310 Dublin, 1324 Dublin. Manchester, Leeds, Bristol, Birmingham, Southampton, 2000 Trees Cave, 2000 Trees Main Stage...many...lots

JerseyGirl

Post by JerseyGirl » Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:36 pm

If any of you find any fantastic airfares from England to Florida, please post it here! Someone posted on fb about Norwegian Airlines having good deals. Fort Meyers airport is about 2 hours from Miami as another option to fly in to.

queequeg99

Post by queequeg99 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:28 pm

As noted above, there are elevators on the boat so getting to all decks shouldn't be a problem. I know I saw a few people in wheelchairs on the boat and even on the beach (the cruise line has wheelchairs fitted with giant balloon tires that can be pushed around on the sand). But yeah, you should call with questions that are specific to your situation.

sarahg

Post by sarahg » Mon May 18, 2015 7:05 pm

Apologies for my rudeness, I have been meaning to thank you wonderful folks for your help. Sadly my husband has scuppered my dreams to go cruising next year. He isn't as in to ft and says it's too expensive.
On the plus side he made me book tickets for the Hay Festival, going alone, scared but very excited! xxx

has27

Post by has27 » Sun May 31, 2015 6:25 pm

Ok, so I've been hovering over the 'pay now' button for most of the day
I've watched the videos and it looks absolutely amazing
Trouble is, the money I have I was saving to go to med school, so on the off chance that there's a random 3 people that want to make my life cheaper (and mean I don't have to do overtime in my shitty job) that already have a cabin or want to get one I appeal to you here. With all inclusive alcohol I reckon I could sleep quite happily on the bar floor, so being a little cramped for a few days does not seem like much of a problem.

Thanks
Hayley

JerseyGirl

Post by JerseyGirl » Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:17 pm

Hayley-

From what I understand from Flying Dutchman Travel, you can sign on for the cruise and request a roommate for the type of cabin you want. They will match up same gender and try to get someone in your age range. If they don't find a match, you will not have a cabin mate. And by going on their payment plan, you don't have to blow all of your tuition money! There is no finance fee, it is simply a payment plan to stretch out to cost over a few months.

Also, darlenet and her group paid for a balcony suite last time and only used it to sleep for a few hours. I took her lead and booked the cheapest option for 2016 to keep the payments as low as possible. If we win the lottery before we set sail, we will upgrade then and invite you all to the party!;)

Hope to see you on the boat!

darlenet.

Post by darlenet. » Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:41 am

has27 wrote:Ok, so I've been hovering over the 'pay now' button for most of the day
I've watched the videos and it looks absolutely amazing
Trouble is, the money I have I was saving to go to med school, so on the off chance that there's a random 3 people that want to make my life cheaper (and mean I don't have to do overtime in my shitty job) that already have a cabin or want to get one I appeal to you here.
Hi Hayley:

There is a Facebook group for the cruise where many things are discussed. Lots of tips from previous cruisers. And just great people all around. I've seen quite a few folks asking for Cabinmates. If you are interested, it's called: Flogging Molly Cruise Shipmates

I hope I see you onboard!

Darlene
shows? 70 so far

JerseyGirl

Post by JerseyGirl » Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:50 pm

Made the last installment payment on the cruise yesterday!!! So glad I did that back in April- it is like a Christmas club but for something more awesome!!!

4 more weeks until Salty Dog Cruise 2016!

DarrenThemann

Re: Salty Dog Cruise cabin mate

Post by DarrenThemann » Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:26 am

Hi!
We booked three balcony cabins for six people and one guy can't make it..

I'd hate to see it go to waste..
If you pay the name change and are not a serial killer, it's yours..

Please let me know if you are interested, we've tried all of our friends. But no one is available.

My email is Darren.mann@wirelessprojex.com

Cheers,
D
HEY GUYS THE SPOT HAS BEEN TAKEN,, :D :D
Last edited by DarrenThemann on Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

JerseyGirl

Re: Salty Dog Cruise cabin mate

Post by JerseyGirl » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:32 pm

[quote="DarrenThemann"]Hi!
We booked three balcony cabins for six people and one guy can't make it..

I'd hate to see it go to waste..
If you pay the name change and are not a serial killer, it's yours..

Please let me know if you are interested, we've tried all of our friends. But no one is available.

My email is Darren.mann@wirelessprojex.com

Cheers,
D[/quote

Nice offer!

We will have a small cabana on GSC so stop by and say hi! I will have an American flag, Union Jack and St Georges Cross flag out so you know it's us! See you there!

Xravia

Post by Xravia » Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:13 pm

Hi

Darren I sent you an email, and am hoping this amazing offer hasn't been snapped up already. My boyfriend has been watching me get more and more excited for this since August and if I can tell him he gets to come I think I win girlfriend of the century. Plus I get someone to lug my crate of water to the dock for me... something tells me I'm going to need it lol :D

Hayley

JerseyGirl

Post by JerseyGirl » Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:34 pm

Xravia wrote:Hi

Darren I sent you an email, and am hoping this amazing offer hasn't been snapped up already. My boyfriend has been watching me get more and more excited for this since August and if I can tell him he gets to come I think I win girlfriend of the century. Plus I get someone to lug my crate of water to the dock for me... something tells me I'm going to need it lol :D

Hayley
Girlfriend of the century, indeed!!!

Haley- be sure to stop by our cabana on Grand Sturrip Cay on the Sunday! We will have shade, a fan and lots of sunscreen

JerseyGirl

Post by JerseyGirl » Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:22 pm

There is another cabin up for sale on the FB Flogging Molly Curise Shipmates group.

Cabin for 3- $1500.00. Great deal -they have an emergency and can't go. Flying Dutchman will handle the transaction so it is all safe and legit.