Teenage Cancer Trust

Talk about upcoming shows, discuss shows that have happened, this isn't rocket science you know

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

SusanneD

Re: Teenage Cancer Trust

Post by SusanneD » Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:09 pm

Evan wrote: At this juncture in time, I have seen Frank so many times that my motivation for singing and dancing has dropped off somewhat. I might bust the odd move here and there, but on the whole I'm quietly watching, so give me a seat please.
You probably have something like a decade of Frank gigs on me. So, ask me again in 8.5 years :)
"And the only things that holds me back are the things I hold inside..."
34 gigs. 15 cities. 6 countries.
Twitter/Instagram: @dennasus

Evan

Post by Evan » Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:50 pm

SusanneD wrote:
Evan wrote: At this juncture in time, I have seen Frank so many times that my motivation for singing and dancing has dropped off somewhat. I might bust the odd move here and there, but on the whole I'm quietly watching, so give me a seat please.
You probably have something like a decade of Frank gigs on me. So, ask me again in 8.5 years :)
I have actually lost count now. I am sure someone will pass me one day (Scott Keyes is who my money is on), but I believe I still currently hold the record for shows seen by someone who isn't on the payroll. Last count is was around 130.
Beverley, Birmingham, Blackheath, Boston, Cheltenham, Dublin, Donington, Guildford, Hatfield, Hoboken, Knebworth, Latitude, Leamington Spa, London, Manchester, New York, Nottingham, Oxford, Reading, Sayreville, Sheffield, Southend, Wembley, Wolverhampton.

SusanneD

Post by SusanneD » Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:54 pm

Evan wrote: I have actually lost count now. I am sure someone will pass me one day (Scott Keyes is who my money is on), but I believe I still currently hold the record for shows seen by someone who isn't on the payroll. Last count is was around 130.
Woah!

Rubber_Soul

Post by Rubber_Soul » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:10 pm

Just booked my ticket, standing as I didn't want to book a seat on my lonesome.
My acoustic sessions and history of Addistock gigs etc... - http://addistock.wordpress.com/

Find Addistock on facebook and twitter here - - http://www.facebook.com/AddistockSessions or http://twitter.com/addistock

blastman

Post by blastman » Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:27 pm

Evan wrote:
blastman wrote:I got "gallery standing", whatever the hell that is. I've wanted to go to the RAH for a long time, this was the perfect excuse.

That's riiiight up at the top. Nice view, although can feel a bit removed. I would recommend securing a spot early
Cheers. I actually realised afterwards that Ticketbastard still had arena standing tickets, so I went back and bought one. There's an gallery standing ticket going if anyone wants it...

5dilloneastoe

Post by 5dilloneastoe » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:38 pm

My dad mistakenly got two gallery tickets, due to his faffing about. I'm looking for a few arena standing tickets or maybe lower seating if anyone is selling/wants to swap to gallery. Let me know :)

SusanneD

Post by SusanneD » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:24 am

Let's talk about songs for a bit... I'm sure Frank himself might plan something special to celebrate the fact that he's playing the freaking Royal Albert Hall.

I personally would love to hear "Balthazar, Impressario" in this venue. I know RAH has never been the classical Vaudeville music hall, but to me it's still the epitome of entertainment through the centuries. And I'm not even a big fan of the song, but I just feel that it would be appropriate.

What about you? Any other songs you would especially love to hear within this hallowed halls :) ?