X-FM Winter Wonderland - Brixton 17th December

Talk about upcoming shows, discuss shows that have happened, this isn't rocket science you know

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

blastman

Re: X-FM Winter Wonderland - Brixton 17th December

Post by blastman » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:21 pm

Evan wrote:I really don't get what all the fuss is about Royal Blood. I thought they were dull at best. It's not even like they are superb musicians or anything either. And what the hell is with the drummer and the standing and staring routine? He looks like a simpleton.

Thought Billy The Kid and TKAK were pretty good (seen neither before, although have done a fair amount of work for both so it was nice to finally see them).

Catfish were shit.

The Horrors was atrocious.

Billy Bragg, I actually quite enjoyed, despite not being a fan even slightly.

And Turner was Turner. I find it quite hard to enthuse about his shows that much as I have seen so many, but I thought they played really well, especially considering the fact they were all jet lagged half to death.
Was there dancing?

Evan

Re: X-FM Winter Wonderland - Brixton 17th December

Post by Evan » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:49 pm

blastman wrote:
Evan wrote:I really don't get what all the fuss is about Royal Blood. I thought they were dull at best. It's not even like they are superb musicians or anything either. And what the hell is with the drummer and the standing and staring routine? He looks like a simpleton.

Thought Billy The Kid and TKAK were pretty good (seen neither before, although have done a fair amount of work for both so it was nice to finally see them).

Catfish were shit.

The Horrors was atrocious.

Billy Bragg, I actually quite enjoyed, despite not being a fan even slightly.

And Turner was Turner. I find it quite hard to enthuse about his shows that much as I have seen so many, but I thought they played really well, especially considering the fact they were all jet lagged half to death.
Was there dancing?
I believe there was.
Beverley, Birmingham, Blackheath, Boston, Cheltenham, Dublin, Donington, Guildford, Hatfield, Hoboken, Knebworth, Latitude, Leamington Spa, London, Manchester, New York, Nottingham, Oxford, Reading, Sayreville, Sheffield, Southend, Wembley, Wolverhampton.