Exeter tonight.

Talk about upcoming shows, discuss shows that have happened, this isn't rocket science you know

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

Danlechief

Exeter tonight.

Post by Danlechief » Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:37 am

I've had that sort of night that I need to write about. Parts of it were the best I've seen this tour. Parts were the worst. The venue is on the Exeter UNI campus. They don't have it on any of their signs or maps. We walked for over an hour trying to find it. And no students or staff knew of its whereabouts either. Was ridiculous. When we got there I was served the worst beer I've had. Tasted like warm water/piss and was told we couldn't take them into the actual band area. Everyone else was. Half of the bar was closed to people buying alcohol, until they changed their mind about that as well. The good parts though; the setlist was the best I've heard all tour. Josh's song brought a tear to my eye even having never heard it before. The crowd were great. Everyone knew every word the whole way back through the crowd. The back of the show was the same as the front. As much as I loved the show, I'd never go back to the Venue.
"Age is no object if you're in love.

Oh shit what have I just said?"

frank turner, Birmingham, 18th November 2015

Cooper671

Re: Exeter tonight.

Post by Cooper671 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:44 am

What time did he take to the stage?

Danlechief

Re: Exeter tonight.

Post by Danlechief » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:27 am

Around. 9
"Age is no object if you're in love.