YNot

Talk about upcoming shows, discuss shows that have happened, this isn't rocket science you know

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

Bobstains

YNot

Post by Bobstains » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:58 am

Why not indeed!

Heading off this afternoon, should be great, Dovedale is only down the road to, i'm in a lovely part of the country for the weekend

I've earmarked Beans, Turbowolf, Frank and The Blackout, who i've recently pledged on Kickstarter to so looking forward to seeing those. Still a few I can't decide, and then the rest will be 'music to be discovered'. My biggest nightmare is if I want to get up front for Frank it means seeing De La Soul, which would be great only I have tickets for them next week in Notts. If that's my biggest worry though its going to be a blast.

Anyone have any recommendations of who not to miss?

I'll be the slightly balding dude who's head stands above most others, come say hi.

Enjoy if your going!

Bobstains

Re: YNot

Post by Bobstains » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:11 pm

So much quality music, stand outs for me were, Andrew W.K, The Blackout, New York Brass Band, Max Raptor and of course Franks show was fun. Plenty of great acts in The Allotment and The Hog & Barrel over the course of the weekend. I have a few bands to follow up on bandcamp.

Great little festival