UK TOUR!!

Talk about upcoming shows, discuss shows that have happened, this isn't rocket science you know

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

maddercow

Re: UK TOUR!!

Post by maddercow » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:23 pm

Rubber_Soul wrote:Looks like the first Turner tour I'm going to miss, stupid Kent! I want to move back to Liverpool where there was no shortage of gigs.
I'd still rather live in a Frankless Hythe than in Liverpool!

I'm doing St Albans and really looking forward to it.

X

maddercow

Post by maddercow » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:25 pm

drax wrote:That's our tickets officially sorted for Dunfermline then (and really only because us Scots are so slow on the uptake - unreal how quick the English venues are filling up!)

Wee question for locals/generally more knowledgeable folk though: are there any easy bus routes that'd take us from around the Dunfermline Town station up to the Alhambra? Would gladly walk it but time is tight and we have rather a bad track record for getting horribly lost on the way to shows.
Just looking at your location & avatar... were you lucky enough to get tickets for any of the Biffy Barrowlands gigs?

X

Rubber_Soul

Post by Rubber_Soul » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:38 pm

maddercow wrote:
Rubber_Soul wrote:Looks like the first Turner tour I'm going to miss, stupid Kent! I want to move back to Liverpool where there was no shortage of gigs.
I'd still rather live in a Frankless Hythe than in Liverpool!

I'm doing St Albans and really looking forward to it.

X
Nah Liverpool wins everytime!
My acoustic sessions and history of Addistock gigs etc... - http://addistock.wordpress.com/

Find Addistock on facebook and twitter here - - http://www.facebook.com/AddistockSessions or http://twitter.com/addistock

trogette

Post by trogette » Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:09 am

I got my tickets within a couple of days but I got them from a local record shop's online store rather than the regular ticket bureau cos I was arguing with someone on facebook and didn't f5 at exactly 9am...

Does anyone know if Koo Koo Kanga Roo are bringing their hoodie with them as merch? (I'm now contemplating asking someone to get me one earlier in the tour than Wakefield!)

reitzel6570

Post by reitzel6570 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:27 am

trogette wrote:Does anyone know if Koo Koo Kanga Roo are bringing their hoodie with them as merch? (I'm now contemplating asking someone to get me one earlier in the tour than Wakefield!)
Not sure, but I think they're just taking pre-orders at this point to gauge interest. Have fun with them! Such fun guys. I'm jealous. Bring along some gummi worms to toss at them and make them feel welcome.

drax

Post by drax » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:35 pm

maddercow wrote:
drax wrote:That's our tickets officially sorted for Dunfermline then (and really only because us Scots are so slow on the uptake - unreal how quick the English venues are filling up!)

Wee question for locals/generally more knowledgeable folk though: are there any easy bus routes that'd take us from around the Dunfermline Town station up to the Alhambra? Would gladly walk it but time is tight and we have rather a bad track record for getting horribly lost on the way to shows.
Just looking at your location & avatar... were you lucky enough to get tickets for any of the Biffy Barrowlands gigs?

X
Sadly not, had nowhere near enough spare cash at the time. But a mate that works in the industry is pretty pally with them so there's always the slim possibility of getting guestlist... Wouldn't get my hopes up though :lol: Yourself?
18/04/13 O2 Academy, Glasgow , 08/02/14 Corn Exchange, Edinburgh, 25/09/14 Alhambra Theatre, Dunfermline, 24/03/15 Oran Mor, Glasgow, 13/11/15 Barrowlands, Glasgow, 24/11/15 O2 Academy, Manchester

maddercow

Post by maddercow » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:36 pm

X[/quote]

Sadly not, had nowhere near enough spare cash at the time. But a mate that works in the industry is pretty pally with them so there's always the slim possibility of getting guestlist... Wouldn't get my hopes up though :lol: Yourself?[/quote]

I got one for the Puzzle/Blackened Sky gig, wish had gone for the Vertigo/Revolutions one now. Anyway, am very lucky to have got even one night judging by the moaning on the forum. Am wondering if I am going to need to bring my passport after 18th September, I might apply for duel citizenship!

Tried for Relentless today but was thwarted by the rubbish Ticketline system, still that is just going to be a short greatest hits set I reckon so can live without it.