Bilbao BBK Live

Talk about upcoming shows, discuss shows that have happened, this isn't rocket science you know

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

Blonde

Bilbao BBK Live

Post by Blonde » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:30 pm

Frank has just been announced for Bilbao BBK

http://www.bilbaobbklive.com/2014/en/

It would appear him and The 1975 are stalking each other around the festival circuit this summer!

Evan

Re: Bilbao BBK Live

Post by Evan » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:41 pm

That is one of the worst festival line-ups I think i have ever seen.
Beverley, Birmingham, Blackheath, Boston, Cheltenham, Dublin, Donington, Guildford, Hatfield, Hoboken, Knebworth, Latitude, Leamington Spa, London, Manchester, New York, Nottingham, Oxford, Reading, Sayreville, Sheffield, Southend, Wembley, Wolverhampton.

darlenet.

Post by darlenet. » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:54 pm

Blonde wrote: It would appear him and The 1975 are stalking each other around the festival circuit this summer!
You know, I saw The 1975 in December. I had never heard of them, but they confused me.
shows? 90 so far...

placidcasual76

Post by placidcasual76 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:46 pm

darlenet. wrote:
Blonde wrote: It would appear him and The 1975 are stalking each other around the festival circuit this summer!
You know, I saw The 1975 in December. I had never heard of them, but they confused me.
The 1975 might possibly be the worst band around at the moment.

Evan

Post by Evan » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:52 pm

placidcasual76 wrote:
darlenet. wrote:
The 1975 might possibly be the worst band around at the moment.
Word.
Beverley, Birmingham, Blackheath, Boston, Cheltenham, Dublin, Donington, Guildford, Hatfield, Hoboken, Knebworth, Latitude, Leamington Spa, London, Manchester, New York, Nottingham, Oxford, Reading, Sayreville, Sheffield, Southend, Wembley, Wolverhampton.

Blonde

Post by Blonde » Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:08 pm

I had a listen to them last year, in the run up to Dot to Dot Festival, when they were just starting to get overhyped. I thought it was so awful, that I thought I'd got the wrong band as surely that couldn't be the band that everyone was raving about. I did another search to find that, I had got the correct band. I really don't get it.

placidcasual76

Post by placidcasual76 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:21 pm

Blonde wrote:I had a listen to them last year, in the run up to Dot to Dot Festival, when they were just starting to get overhyped. I thought it was so awful, that I thought I'd got the wrong band as surely that couldn't be the band that everyone was raving about. I did another search to find that, I had got the correct band. I really don't get it.
The 1975 are for people who find Keane too edgy.

Emsabobs

Post by Emsabobs » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:53 pm

I went toBBK live last year and for the price of 85 for ticket and 85 for flights I was pretty happy with it....it is just impossible to sleep though as you don't get to the campsite til about 4am and the sun is boiling at 5. Worth a visit though. I might go back if I can find someone else to go...
'Yeah I got so damn drunk and retarded, I fell down the stairs and puked in my shoe' Nothing to you - Two Gallants