Portsmouth anyone ?

Talk about upcoming shows, discuss shows that have happened, this isn't rocket science you know

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

Jamesy

Portsmouth anyone ?

Post by Jamesy » Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:05 pm

I came on to check out the Portsmouth reviews. You guys are one of the most fiercely loyal bunch of fans judging by what I saw and heard in Portsmouth Thursday night. It was my first FT gig, and I've reviewed it elsewhere but not sure I want to be first up.
Really surprised there's not loads of positive comments as it was a homecoming festival night, no doubt about that.

Sivvy

Re: Portsmouth anyone ?

Post by Sivvy » Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:52 pm

I'm guessing some of us South Coast-ers were too shell-shocked by the perfection of Winchester on Friday to post anything about Pompey the night before - but you're right, it was an amazing show.

Personal high point was finally hearing Redemption live - I've heard Frank say before that it doesn't always come across well when performed at shows, but it certainly hit the right note where I was standing, with a fair few dewy eyes in the crowd. And Recovery was also fantastic (even if I did get a bit over-competitive on the Jumping Jacks front and manage to bruise the soles of my feet . . .). The stage invasion with animal onesies was a lovely 'last night of the tour' touch - and where do we even start on the multiple Nigels?!

Damn, getting all nostalgic now . . . sigh . . . what a week.

liana

Re: Portsmouth anyone ?

Post by liana » Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:07 am

Heh, 's fair enough you guys got boo'd last night by the crowd anyway :P And I really want to see a proper video of the 'sitting-down-thing' for Photosynthesis :P I was in the front third of the standing crowd so I didn't really see how far back it went; I just dragged people down with me who didn't have a clue what was going on xD
Unlike scam 70-461 braindumps dumps and itil v3 dumps training program, our best United States Army Command & General Staff College and PMI online training courses provide you quick success in first try of University of Wisconsin - Madison .