German dates

Talk about upcoming shows, discuss shows that have happened, this isn't rocket science you know

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

Post Reply
midnightland
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:48 am

German dates

Post by midnightland » Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:58 am

Hello everyone! I'm a newbie, just registered to post this.

I will be in Germany in time to catch Frank there on 13/03, but to be honest I can't get enough and would like to see him one more time on the tour. I've been looking at transport options from my area to his other gigs, but trains are a bit too expensive for a student. Hence my question: anyone up for a roadtrip? Either for the Darmstadt or Koln dates I'd say, wouldn't want to go too far... Unfortunately I can't drive, but I'd be more than willing to help with gas costs and whatever else.

Yes? Please someone say yes.
866 868 1139 1381 1520 1548 1549

User avatar
suitcaselife
Posts: 239
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:39 pm

Re: German dates

Post by suitcaselife » Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:56 am

Hey,

I am going to the gigs on 13th, 14th and 16th (probably by car) - i will write you a private message later! :)

Cheers!
95 gigs in 21 countries...
moving, keep moving - the tour never stops.

Twitter/Instagram: @MySuitcaseLife

User avatar
suitcaselife
Posts: 239
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:39 pm

Re: German dates

Post by suitcaselife » Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:09 pm

just found out, there's no private message in this forum - if you post your mail adress here, we could talk about the details!
95 gigs in 21 countries...
moving, keep moving - the tour never stops.

Twitter/Instagram: @MySuitcaseLife

midnightland
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:48 am

Re: German dates

Post by midnightland » Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:31 pm

I was wondering where the private messages were, ha. Anyway thanks so much for replying! My address is :mrgreen: (just go with it, I made it when I was 13!)
Last edited by midnightland on Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
866 868 1139 1381 1520 1548 1549

User avatar
suitcaselife
Posts: 239
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:39 pm

Re: German dates

Post by suitcaselife » Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:33 pm

Alright, I have it - will mail u in the evening! :)
95 gigs in 21 countries...
moving, keep moving - the tour never stops.

Twitter/Instagram: @MySuitcaseLife

midnightland
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:48 am

Re: German dates

Post by midnightland » Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:34 pm

Awesome, I'll just delete it real quick now then :)
866 868 1139 1381 1520 1548 1549

JacksonGregory
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:29 am
Location: 924 Ridge Pass Hudson, WI 54016

Re: German dates

Post by JacksonGregory » Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:19 am

suitcaselife wrote:Hey,

I am going to the gigs on 13th, 14th and 16th (probably by car) - i will write you a private message later! :)

Cheers!
Can I also come with you in your car for the show?If it is comfortable for you just reply then I will also send my mail Id for further conversation but for now reply me. :?:

User avatar
Blonde
Posts: 2089
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:19 pm
Location: Nottingham
Contact:

Re: German dates

Post by Blonde » Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:33 am

JacksonGregory wrote:
suitcaselife wrote:Hey,

I am going to the gigs on 13th, 14th and 16th (probably by car) - i will write you a private message later! :)

Cheers!
Can I also come with you in your car for the show?If it is comfortable for you just reply then I will also send my mail Id for further conversation but for now reply me. :?:
Are you coming all the way from America for these shows? Also why have you got a spammy link in your signature? Personally I wouldn't trust you. But that's not down to me, it's not my car, I'm not going.

User avatar
suitcaselife
Posts: 239
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:39 pm

Re: German dates

Post by suitcaselife » Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:16 am

Blonde wrote:
JacksonGregory wrote:
suitcaselife wrote:Hey,

I am going to the gigs on 13th, 14th and 16th (probably by car) - i will write you a private message later! :)

Cheers!
Can I also come with you in your car for the show?If it is comfortable for you just reply then I will also send my mail Id for further conversation but for now reply me. :?:
Are you coming all the way from America for these shows? Also why have you got a spammy link in your signature? Personally I wouldn't trust you. But that's not down to me, it's not my car, I'm not going.
He also posted this yesterday and deleted his post again. Strange.
95 gigs in 21 countries...
moving, keep moving - the tour never stops.

Twitter/Instagram: @MySuitcaseLife

User avatar
Blonde
Posts: 2089
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:19 pm
Location: Nottingham
Contact:

Re: German dates

Post by Blonde » Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:11 pm

suitcaselife wrote:
Blonde wrote:
JacksonGregory wrote: Can I also come with you in your car for the show?If it is comfortable for you just reply then I will also send my mail Id for further conversation but for now reply me. :?:
Are you coming all the way from America for these shows? Also why have you got a spammy link in your signature? Personally I wouldn't trust you. But that's not down to me, it's not my car, I'm not going.
He also posted this yesterday and deleted his post again. Strange.
That got deleted cos it looked like a spam post (one of the rare ones that aren't about fluffy kitten)

escondido
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:53 pm

Re: German dates

Post by escondido » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:28 pm

Any known support acts till now?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests