Winchester gig

Talk about upcoming shows, discuss shows that have happened, this isn't rocket science you know

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

User avatar
Bella
Posts: 544
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:49 pm

Re: Winchester gig

Post by Bella » Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:34 am

and over a hundred on stub hub!!!!!

For F's Sake people - face value only!!!!!


(*mutters about grasping golddigging gits ruining it for folks who want to go for the music!*)
1084 Kilkenny, 1088 Dublin, 1139 Newport, 1255 Frome, 1301 Southampton, 1303 Bath, 1307 Cork, 1308 Galway, 1310 Dublin, 1324 Dublin. Manchester, Leeds, Bristol, Birmingham, Southampton, 2000 Trees Cave, 2000 Trees Main Stage...many...lots

boingo
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:03 am

Re: Winchester gig

Post by boingo » Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:42 am

Bella wrote:and over a hundred on stub hub!!!!!

For F's Sake people - face value only!!!!!


(*mutters about grasping golddigging gits ruining it for folks who want to go for the music!*)

yup that is exactly what i meant :evil:

User avatar
Blonde
Posts: 2089
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:19 pm
Location: Nottingham
Contact:

Re: Winchester gig

Post by Blonde » Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:46 am

Guys, keep checking seetickets. They process the orders so quick that sometimes there are issues and you'll find the odd ticket going back onsale. Also hopefully Frank and his team can get some of the touts tickets back (it's been done before).

User avatar
Bella
Posts: 544
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:49 pm

Re: Winchester gig

Post by Bella » Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:50 am

I don't mind paying for train tickets and a nights stay somewhere on top of the normal ticket price, but with the ticket price at face value the cheapest I can do a night like this is about one hundred pounds sterling (I used to have to deal woth Euros so just qualifying currency)

there is NO WAY i can do it if the ticket is over a hundred.

The gigs I travel to are allways people I love to see, and I always try to do something else in the city I'm traveling to (or somwhere to from the gig city) to make the trip worthwile in terms of spending ...

People who bump prices like this are not just ruining the gig for me, they are stopping me doing whatever else had planned as well

Grrrrrrr

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Bella
x
1084 Kilkenny, 1088 Dublin, 1139 Newport, 1255 Frome, 1301 Southampton, 1303 Bath, 1307 Cork, 1308 Galway, 1310 Dublin, 1324 Dublin. Manchester, Leeds, Bristol, Birmingham, Southampton, 2000 Trees Cave, 2000 Trees Main Stage...many...lots

User avatar
Bella
Posts: 544
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:49 pm

Re: Winchester gig

Post by Bella » Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:52 am

Blonde wrote:Guys, keep checking seetickets. They process the orders so quick that sometimes there are issues and you'll find the odd ticket going back onsale. Also hopefully Frank and his team can get some of the touts tickets back (it's been done before).

I'm wearing a hole in the mouse...

refresh
refresh
refresh
refresh
refresh
refresh
refresh
refresh
refresh

:-) ;-)

I'm sure I'm not the only one

Bella
x
1084 Kilkenny, 1088 Dublin, 1139 Newport, 1255 Frome, 1301 Southampton, 1303 Bath, 1307 Cork, 1308 Galway, 1310 Dublin, 1324 Dublin. Manchester, Leeds, Bristol, Birmingham, Southampton, 2000 Trees Cave, 2000 Trees Main Stage...many...lots

User avatar
Blonde
Posts: 2089
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:19 pm
Location: Nottingham
Contact:

Re: Winchester gig

Post by Blonde » Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:36 pm

Bella wrote:
Blonde wrote:Guys, keep checking seetickets. They process the orders so quick that sometimes there are issues and you'll find the odd ticket going back onsale. Also hopefully Frank and his team can get some of the touts tickets back (it's been done before).

I'm wearing a hole in the mouse...

refresh
refresh
refresh
refresh
refresh
refresh
refresh
refresh
refresh

:-) ;-)

I'm sure I'm not the only one

Bella
x
Try F5 :wink:

Venomous_Bear
Posts: 452
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:07 am
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: Winchester gig

Post by Venomous_Bear » Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:16 pm

Craven wrote:I was planning to see Ben Marwood that night. It's tickets on the door, but I've had to (wanted to) book a fancy hotel as it's valentines day. What to do? :lol:
I trust you stuck with your decision? If so, exploding high five, see you there!
Toronto (x3), Hatfield, Derry, London (x2), Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Saskatoon, Winnipeg, Detroit, Buffalo, Boston (x4), Ottawa, Fake London, Nottingham, Manchester, Portsmouth

Craven
Posts: 168
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:58 pm

Re: Winchester gig

Post by Craven » Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:38 pm

Venomous_Bear wrote:
Craven wrote:I was planning to see Ben Marwood that night. It's tickets on the door, but I've had to (wanted to) book a fancy hotel as it's valentines day. What to do? :lol:
I trust you stuck with your decision? If so, exploding high five, see you there!
Yep, sticking with Ben!
683 727 909 1081 1082 1139 1216 1258 1289 1381 1442 1522 1539 1585 1611 1615 1681 1720 1790 1889 1955

User avatar
Blonde
Posts: 2089
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:19 pm
Location: Nottingham
Contact:

Re: Winchester gig

Post by Blonde » Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:56 pm

Pfffft, it's all about Saturday night in Leeds.

Venomous_Bear
Posts: 452
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:07 am
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: Winchester gig

Post by Venomous_Bear » Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:35 am

Blonde wrote:Pfffft, it's all about Saturday night in Leeds.
It's not an OR. It's an AND. ;) North Americans don't deal in single shows hahaha
Toronto (x3), Hatfield, Derry, London (x2), Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Saskatoon, Winnipeg, Detroit, Buffalo, Boston (x4), Ottawa, Fake London, Nottingham, Manchester, Portsmouth

Craven
Posts: 168
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:58 pm

Re: Winchester gig

Post by Craven » Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:43 pm

VB, if you haven't seen they've changed the Marwood gig from tickets on the door to buy them here: http://t.co/fQ6YKoFmG7
683 727 909 1081 1082 1139 1216 1258 1289 1381 1442 1522 1539 1585 1611 1615 1681 1720 1790 1889 1955

Venomous_Bear
Posts: 452
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:07 am
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: Winchester gig

Post by Venomous_Bear » Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:25 am

Craven wrote:VB, if you haven't seen they've changed the Marwood gig from tickets on the door to buy them here: http://t.co/fQ6YKoFmG7
My friend, thank you! The twitterverse (past VB is kicking future VB in the face for using that term) alerted me to this astonishing development at some point in the recent past, so I am set.

But everyone else should totally get on that!
Toronto (x3), Hatfield, Derry, London (x2), Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Saskatoon, Winnipeg, Detroit, Buffalo, Boston (x4), Ottawa, Fake London, Nottingham, Manchester, Portsmouth

User avatar
Danlechief
Posts: 472
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:19 am

Re: Winchester gig

Post by Danlechief » Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:54 am

Did everyone manage to find hotels ok in Winchester?
"Age is no object if you're in love.

Oh shit what have I just said?"

frank turner, Birmingham, 18th November 2015

hakabob
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:28 pm
Location: Bristol

Re: Winchester gig

Post by hakabob » Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:45 pm

I'm stay at a Travelodge down the road in Eastleigh.

Has anyone had tickets for Winchester or any other datess on the tour yet?

Got an email from USPS (whoever they are) today saying something about needing a correct delivery address, but looks dodgy to me so I don't want to open the attachment. Of course, might not be Frank related, but don't think I'm waiting on anything else at the moment.

Cheers

User avatar
Blonde
Posts: 2089
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:19 pm
Location: Nottingham
Contact:

Re: Winchester gig

Post by Blonde » Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:18 pm

My tickets for Portsmouth arrived the other day. I bought them in the presale. They used DX Secure to send them out. Maybe check with the company you bought the tickets from?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests