Winchester gig

Talk about upcoming shows, discuss shows that have happened, this isn't rocket science you know

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

AndyD

Re: Winchester gig

Post by AndyD » Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:35 am

Bella wrote:
AndyD wrote:
Where did you get that from? The link on here: http://frank-turner.com/live-gigs/ links to a completely different site with no tickets available. I've been checking since 08:55 ¬¬

from the link in his twitter feed I think (that or the News section of his website) I bookmarked it so I could go straight to it

set up the laptop last night with the page open, card details ready etc and hibernated it so it was all ready this morning....

:( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Lucky you :( I'm moving back to uni today and so just tried to get it sorted this morning. naturally I didn't think that there could be another website where they are being sold; would have thought the website I got linked to was the right one :(

Ah well, if anyone has a spare ticket going please let me know! I live in Winchester and would love to see Frank in another solo gig! Went to the Joiners Arms last year and it was awesome :D

jetsetwilly

Post by jetsetwilly » Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:37 am

5 minutes too late waking up this morning so nothing for me. If anyone got too many tickets.......

As Good As It Gets

Post by As Good As It Gets » Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:40 am

I'm going! :D
43. 2nd February 2006 @ Jax Bar, Hartlepool

The day Frank came & played for me!

Bella

Post by Bella » Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:42 am

Lucky you :( I'm moving back to uni today and so just tried to get it sorted this morning. naturally I didn't think that there could be another website where they are being sold; would have thought the website I got linked to was the right one :(

Ah well, if anyone has a spare ticket going please let me know! I live in Winchester and would love to see Frank in another solo gig! Went to the Joiners Arms last year and it was awesome :D[/quote]

Hey - if you live in Winchester get yourself round tot he guildhall - like now - run!!!

they have some tickets for locals! - lucky you. Not an option for me I'm in bristol

and I don't have a ticket in spite of having a website link and being online immediatly :(

Bella
x
1084 Kilkenny, 1088 Dublin, 1139 Newport, 1255 Frome, 1301 Southampton, 1303 Bath, 1307 Cork, 1308 Galway, 1310 Dublin, 1324 Dublin. Manchester, Leeds, Bristol, Birmingham, Southampton, 2000 Trees Cave, 2000 Trees Main Stage...many...lots

AndyD

Post by AndyD » Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:47 am

@Bella yeah I live in Winchester for uni but it's going to take me at least three hours to get there from home :P but we are going to stop of at the guild hall before heading to the uni just in case xD and aww that sucks :/ hopefully some more tickets night be made available soon, or someone else has done spare :)

Bella

Post by Bella » Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:54 am

AndyD wrote:@Bella yeah I live in Winchester for uni but it's going to take me at least three hours to get there from home :P but we are going to stop of at the guild hall before heading to the uni just in case xD and aww that sucks :/ hopefully some more tickets night be made available soon, or someone else has done spare :)

me too.

would love to go to this - love winchester. last time I was there I went round the nature reserve at Winall Moors, fab place! Didn't see the otters, although one of the wardens had spotted one earlier that morning.

pics if anyones intrested are here http://www.flickr.com/photos/bugsbutter ... 415872366/

hopeing there will be a ticket somewhere.... for us both - best of luck finding yours.

Bella
x
1084 Kilkenny, 1088 Dublin, 1139 Newport, 1255 Frome, 1301 Southampton, 1303 Bath, 1307 Cork, 1308 Galway, 1310 Dublin, 1324 Dublin. Manchester, Leeds, Bristol, Birmingham, Southampton, 2000 Trees Cave, 2000 Trees Main Stage...many...lots

Wessexboy1

Post by Wessexboy1 » Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:04 am

Guys, my friend was three people away from the front of the queue at the tourist office and they've sold out :cry:
"The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." ~ Douglas Adams

y10walkerc@googlemail.com

boingo

Post by boingo » Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:07 am

I am also up for tickets if someone has extras ;). Tried seetickets right when they started selling right at 9 a.m. but was too slow :/
Wanted to make my way from Germany.

What bugs me the most is you see all those overprized Winchester gig tickets on those ticket resell platforms already :/

Wessexboy1

Post by Wessexboy1 » Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:10 am

boingo wrote:I am also up for tickets if someone has extras ;). Tried seetickets right when they started selling right at 9 a.m. but was too slow :/

What bugs me the most is you see all those overprized Winchester gig tickets on those ticket resell platforms already :/
Could you send me a link to these? Yes I'm that desperate. :|
"The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." ~ Douglas Adams

boingo

Post by boingo » Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:16 am

Wessexboy1 wrote:
boingo wrote:I am also up for tickets if someone has extras ;). Tried seetickets right when they started selling right at 9 a.m. but was too slow :/

You got mail. Just search for Frank Turner tickets though. Some pages will come up. Or try ebay.co.uk

Sivvy

Post by Sivvy » Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:20 am

Damn, it sounds like it was worth my while getting to the Guildhall at 7:15am this morning then - even if it was so cold that I can no longer feel my feet . . .

Wessexboy1

Post by Wessexboy1 » Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:23 am

boingo wrote:
Wessexboy1 wrote:

You got mail. Just search for Frank Turner tickets though. Some pages will come up. Or try ebay.co.uk
Cheers

Bella

Post by Bella » Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:28 am

NINTY QUID ON SEAT WAVE

**** OFF!!!

Wessexboy1

Post by Wessexboy1 » Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:29 am

Bella wrote:NINTY QUID ON SEAT WAVE

**** OFF!!!
Jeeeeeeesus. Fuck that shit.

Bossman66

Post by Bossman66 » Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:32 am

I've been a complete idiot & completely missed this.

If anyone can do me 2 or 3 spares, standing or seats, please let me know

markdesouza66@btinternet.com

Pretty please?????

Bossman
Amy worked in a bar in Exeter, Springsteen came clear in my headphones - Frank, did you write these lyrics for me?