First times...

Talk about upcoming shows, discuss shows that have happened, this isn't rocket science you know

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

KyraL

First times...

Post by KyraL » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:33 pm

Hy, I'm a 16-year-old girl from Hungary, and I've just bought my tickets for the Frank Turner show in H. It's not just the first show in Budapest, it's also my first show ever, and I'd have some questions about it, I hope someone could help me.

1., The setlist: Are there going to be played songs only from the new album, or also some "old" stuff?
2., Can I buy there CDs/T-shirts...etc? I searched for them in shops, but I couldn't find anything. If not, where can I get them?
3., Is there a chance to get an autograph after/before the show?

Sorry if I have mistakes, English is not my native language, I'm still learning it.

Gleena

Re: First times...

Post by Gleena » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:45 pm

KyraL wrote:Hy, I'm a 16-year-old girl from Hungary, and I've just bought my tickets for the Frank Turner show in H. It's not just the first show in Budapest, it's also my first show ever, and I'd have some questions about it, I hope someone could help me.

1., The setlist: Are there going to be played songs only from the new album, or also some "old" stuff?
2., Can I buy there CDs/T-shirts...etc? I searched for them in shops, but I couldn't find anything. If not, where can I get them?
3., Is there a chance to get an autograph after/before the show?

Sorry if I have mistakes, English is not my native language, I'm still learning it.
Hi Kyra,

What a great first show to see, you will have so much fun!

Frank normally has both old songs and new in his setlist. No guarantees, but he usually plays things like The Road, Photosynthesis, I Am Disappeared and other old favourites as well as new songs and occasionally covers. He changes things up and keeps it fresh.

Normally, tshirts, CDs and other things are available at shows, you should be able to get what you want!

Sometimes/often, Frank and the Sleeping Souls come out to say hi after the show, so you could get an autograph then. This doesn't always happen but it happens more often than not. Watch Frank's Twitter as he sometimes says when/if he's coming out. He does some physical therapy for his back after the show, so it might be a while before he shows up.

Have fun, Frank's shows are a great time.
Yank at large, hiding in London
https://twitter.com/Gleena
Shows: 32 in five countries and on the ocean.