For the next gigs: Autograph from Frank Turner

Talk about upcoming shows, discuss shows that have happened, this isn't rocket science you know

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

tatlanig

For the next gigs: Autograph from Frank Turner

Post by tatlanig » Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:35 am

Hi there, I am from Germany and desperately trying to get an autograph from Frank Turner.

The reason why I really need to find a way to get his autograph is that I fell in love with a girl that just loves Frank Turner. She is a teacher and made "Sleep is for the weak" her life motto. She is such a big fan.

We have a complicated and rough story but just now things are starting to move into the right direction again and since it would make her very happy to get an autograph from him I am trying everything to make her wish come true.
I wanted to give her the autograph as a present for christmas this year. I tried the booking agency, also I tried the press agency. But nobody could help me so far. :cry: They told me, Frank spends a long time signing after shows whenever possible. The next shows before christmas are in the USA, and it is not possible for me, to go to one of them since i am in germany.

Since the agencies werent able to help me i now hope that maybe one of you can? Is there anyone of you going to one of the next live shows who can try to catch Frank and let him sign a foto with a personal dedication to the girl i fell in love with for me?

It would be so great if someone could help me out in any way. I am looking forward hearing from you.

fadedskyjeff

Re: For the next gigs: Autograph from Frank Turner

Post by fadedskyjeff » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:16 pm

http://frank-turner.com/contact-faq

That is the link for Frank's contact/FAQ page. There is a link there to email him directly. He is a sweet person, and I am sure that if you emailed him, and gave him an address, and a name for her, that he would do his best to help out.

Just a thought.
...Me and all my friends are poets of the deed...

tatlanig

Post by tatlanig » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:40 am

Thank you very much. I had not found that link by myself... Have send an email!

But I am still looking forward to somone, who could still help me at one of the nixt gigs.

Blonde

Post by Blonde » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:01 am

fadedskyjeff wrote:http://frank-turner.com/contact-faq

That is the link for Frank's contact/FAQ page. There is a link there to email him directly. He is a sweet person, and I am sure that if you emailed him, and gave him an address, and a name for her, that he would do his best to help out.

Just a thought.
Maybe you should have read #4 on the FAQ

tatlanig

Post by tatlanig » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:09 am

I know #4, but it's not possible for me to come from germany to one of the next gigs before christmas ;) so i am looking for someone, who is there and could help me ;)

Blonde

Post by Blonde » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:44 am

Someone going to a gig would be your best bet.

darlenet.

Post by darlenet. » Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:30 pm

If I were her, I would love concert tickets to one of the European shows. Then she could meet Frank and get her own autograph. Much better, I think.
shows? 90 so far...

tatlanig

Post by tatlanig » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:03 pm

i also thought about tickets, but... That would be to early ;) An autograph is the best, at the moment. And I wish that a Concert together will be an option very soon ;)