Terminal 5 NYC Show - Meetup?

Talk about upcoming shows, discuss shows that have happened, this isn't rocket science you know

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

ryrypoli

Terminal 5 NYC Show - Meetup?

Post by ryrypoli » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:03 pm

11/27 Frank will play Terminal 5 in NYC. It's the day before Thanksgiving so you know what that means.....no work the next day? A bunch of my friends and I are taking the day of the show off and will be drinking in NYC allllll day preparing for the show. Just wondering if any other people were going to the NYC show and maybe we all could have a few beers together.

44 days!!!

E4921

Re: Terminal 5 NYC Show - Meetup?

Post by E4921 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:35 am

ryrypoli wrote:11/27 Frank will play Terminal 5 in NYC. It's the day before Thanksgiving so you know what that means.....no work the next day? A bunch of my friends and I are taking the day of the show off and will be drinking in NYC allllll day preparing for the show. Just wondering if any other people were going to the NYC show and maybe we all could have a few beers together.

44 days!!!
Hey yeah I'm coming down from CT for the day, don't really know my way around but I'm completely down to meet and get a drink

Robbie

Post by Robbie » Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:49 pm

Hey guys,

Perfect - I was just coming on to make a post about this. I'm over from the UK for a few weeks and naturally booked tickets for this gig when I realised Frank and I coincided in New York. Anyone fancy a beer or two before the show? Or after? Or during?

Cheers,

Robbie
Last edited by Robbie on Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

ryrypoli

Post by ryrypoli » Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:27 pm

me and some friends are still figuring out where we are going to go we'll keep ya posted