Reading Festival

Talk about upcoming shows, discuss shows that have happened, this isn't rocket science you know

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

Third Rate Les

Reading Festival

Post by Third Rate Les » Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:00 am

That was ace.

Set list was (this is probably the wrong order and may be missing one or two) Four Simple Words, If Ever I Stray, Try This At Home, Losing Days, Glory Hallelujah, Wessex Boy, Long Live The Queen, Recovery, I Still Believe and Photosynthesise.

Well done Frank's mum too, and the new guitarist.

My first Frank Turner gig. Realised that I'm easily 12 years older than the next oldest fan, but singing along with all those people was magic (even if I politely opted out of Glory Hallelujah), and having my kids moshing with me in the crowd was too - ahhh, who gives a crap about those A level/GCSE results anyway....

minorkeys

Re: Reading Festival

Post by minorkeys » Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:50 pm

Yesterday was just incredible. Great choice of setlist and the atmosphere was amazing. I particularly loved singing along with everyone to The Way I Tend To Be - it went down so well. Great gig and I am looking forward to hearing about the tour announcement.

mankytoes

Re: Reading Festival

Post by mankytoes » Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:49 pm

I was at Leeds, definitely a lot more people knew the words than when I last say him at the main stage on Reading two years ago! Great stuff in the pissing rain.
If you're oh so fucking different, who cares what you have to say?