Bremen 6th September

Talk about upcoming shows, discuss shows that have happened, this isn't rocket science you know

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

Linz

Bremen 6th September

Post by Linz » Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:45 am

Hi all. I am travelling from Scotland for Frank's Bremen gig on 6th September.
1st question for any helpful locals - is the gig at Schlachthof or Aladin ? Web site says one place but ticket another. I am hoping Schlachthof as that looks very central :wink:
2nd question - if at Aladin what is best way to get to and are there pre gig pubs around there.
Thanks for all your help.

kalecosina

Re: Bremen 6th September

Post by kalecosina » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:19 pm

Hi Linz!

I think the gig is now at Aladin instead of Schlachthof because it's the larger venue of the two.
Aladin is about 30min by public transport from Hauptbahnhof (http://www.bsag.de/eng/index.php).

Concerning the pre-gig pubs: As a former local I really hope there are more 'Bremer' reading this, because I can't remember... :oops:

See you in Bremen! :D

darlenet.

Post by darlenet. » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:23 pm

Linz wrote:Hi all. I am travelling from Scotland for Frank's Bremen gig on 6th September.
1st question for any helpful locals - is the gig at Schlachthof or Aladin ? Web site says one place but ticket another. I am hoping Schlachthof as that looks very central
2nd question - if at Aladin what is best way to get to and are there pre gig pubs around there.
Thanks for all your help.
This is a link to a really helpful facebook group for gig travelers. I think it could be helpful. Have fun!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/gigbudstravelnetwork/
shows? 90 so far...

Linz

Post by Linz » Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:13 am

HI - thanks for replies up to now. At least I am certain where the gig is ! Much appreciated ...

kim182

Post by kim182 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:51 pm

I'll go there with 2 friends.
We will spend the day at the coast, Carolinensiel i think.
I hate this place but i love these chords

working claas

Post by working claas » Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:30 pm

show is at Aladin as you properly know. there is not much around the venue. for pre show beers best would be a place around the main station. there is an irish pup call Paddys Pit in front of the south side exit. (below the longe Loft) you can not miss it. for after show beers you have several options at "Steintor" (ex mainstation line 10 in direction of Sebaldsbrück, you need 4 stations up to "sielwall") ask for bars such as heartbreak hotel, capri bar, rum bumpers or urlaub, they are all at the same street. they offer cold beer, good music, nice people and so on. have fun and see you there!
Music and lyrics reflect ordinary people - but larger than life.

working claas

Post by working claas » Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:39 pm

you either take the local train at 18:33 plattform 7 at mainstation (HBF) in direction of Twistringen and arrive ca 5 minuts later at Station " Hemeling" from there it is 5 minutes by walk

or

bus 740 in direction of Verden at 1900 - up to Föhrenstrasse and change into bus 41 to Hemeling/Glockenstrasse and arrive at 19:33 plus 5 min walk!

suggest you use the first conection to avoid interchange!
Music and lyrics reflect ordinary people - but larger than life.