Warm up show at Hatfield Forum?

Talk about upcoming shows, discuss shows that have happened, this isn't rocket science you know

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

1900sr

Re: Warm up show at Hatfield Forum?

Post by 1900sr » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:00 pm

Mine were sent on the 9th from See, so had them a few days now.

sarahg

Post by sarahg » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:31 pm

Yay, got my ticket! Does anyone know who is supporting? It just says 'and friends' on the ticket?

metronome

Post by metronome » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:11 pm

sarahg wrote:Yay, got my ticket! Does anyone know who is supporting? It just says 'and friends' on the ticket?
I believe it's Felix Hagan and the Family, and Sam Russo :D
1376 1419 1421 1423 1441 1522 (MH 8) 1615 1790 1793 1984 2160

sarahg

Post by sarahg » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:22 pm

metronome wrote:
sarahg wrote:Yay, got my ticket! Does anyone know who is supporting? It just says 'and friends' on the ticket?
I believe it's Felix Hagan and the Family, and Sam Russo :D
Thank you!

valderie

Post by valderie » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:36 pm

did anyone ever hear back from the venue about disabled accommodations, mainly seating? i really fucked up my legs / back today so if i stood at the show i wouldn't survive more than half an opener set probably

SB

Post by SB » Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:18 pm

They haven't got back to me... Which is pretty poor. I wouldn't manage to stand at all (as you know!). I'll ring them tomorrow and ask for us both. Xx

sarahg

Post by sarahg » Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:27 am

SB wrote:They haven't got back to me... Which is pretty poor. I wouldn't manage to stand at all (as you know!). I'll ring them tomorrow and ask for us both. Xx
Nope me too, I emailed Lee the entertainment manager on Monday too. I am going to call them too, I spoke to Eve before she seemed nice, she gets in at 10, if I hear back I will post. I find it exciting to have company!! xx

sarahg

Post by sarahg » Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:05 pm

Hmmm, bit pissed off with the Hatfield Forum, getting the run around from them. Apparently Lee has been on holiday, but is coming back in tomorrow especially for the gig, even though his email out of office says he is back on the 2nd. I was assured he would contact me when I rang them in July. Leaving it until tomorrow is a bit last minute. GRRRRR!

helentx

Post by helentx » Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:28 pm

just in case anyone else would find this useful & wants to join me. my plan is to book a taxi to pick me up asap after the gig (assuming it finishes at 11pm) so I can get back to the station & return to London.

kavi

Post by kavi » Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:35 pm

metronome wrote:Also just bought a ticket to this - will be the first gig I go to alone, a little bit nervous...
Don't worry. I've been to gigs on my own. The hardest part can be getting out your front door. It's fine after that - and can be really freeing. Just you and the music. And if it helps - I don't think Frank would worry about going to a gig on his own. :)

helentx

Post by helentx » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:06 pm

kavi wrote:
metronome wrote:Also just bought a ticket to this - will be the first gig I go to alone, a little bit nervous...
Don't worry. I've been to gigs on my own. The hardest part can be getting out your front door. It's fine after that - and can be really freeing. Just you and the music. And if it helps - I don't think Frank would worry about going to a gig on his own. :)
Yes when I started going on my own I met other people who were also going on their own. & at Frank's gigs everyone is very friendly. So now at Frank's gigs there's usually someone & often a lot of people I've met before. Went to see Bad Religion for the first time last night (I'm obviously a late comer as they've around for ages!) & it was a breeze.

valderie

Post by valderie » Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:37 am

a cab back to the train for london might be a good idea actually depending on how bad my legs are tomorrow night. hmm

Gleena

Post by Gleena » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:57 am

You guys keep an eye out for Kelly (Venomous Bear) as she's coming from the middle of the Sahara desert. Following it on Twitter has been amusing. 5 flights, 3 days to get there.
Yank at large, hiding in London
https://twitter.com/Gleena
Shows: 32 in five countries and on the ocean.

sarahg

Post by sarahg » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:28 am

Gleena wrote:You guys keep an eye out for Kelly (Venomous Bear) as she's coming from the middle of the Sahara desert. Following it on Twitter has been amusing. 5 flights, 3 days to get there.
Blimey now that is what I call dedication!

sarahg

Post by sarahg » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:31 am

helentx wrote:
kavi wrote:
Yes when I started going on my own I met other people who were also going on their own. & at Frank's gigs everyone is very friendly. So now at Frank's gigs there's usually someone & often a lot of people I've met before. Went to see Bad Religion for the first time last night (I'm obviously a late comer as they've around for ages!) & it was a breeze.
To be honest I am really scared about going, but everyone sounds very friendly, you can't miss me as I will be hobbling about with two sticks, feel free to say hi :D !