US Tour 2013

Talk about upcoming shows, discuss shows that have happened, this isn't rocket science you know

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

Robbie

Re: US Tour 2013

Post by Robbie » Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:15 am

Aha perfect! Thanks. Have just requested to join. Thanks!

valderie

Post by valderie » Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:39 pm

Yes for NYC I'm having anyone who wants to meet at the Time Warner Building (across from Columbus Circle) for a big photo op with the tour flag at 4:30pm. That gives ample time for photos and such and then if people want to find food or queue after they can :) See ya there maybe

Robbie

Post by Robbie » Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:06 pm

Ah, not sure I'll quite make that, but will see what I can do!

See everyone at the gig, though.

Cassie

Post by Cassie » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:43 pm

Just bought tickets for Philly Friday night! Flying out from Wisconsin to see Frank and the Souls and SMITH STREET! SO EXCITED!

tampateri

Post by tampateri » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:17 pm

I'll be at the St. Pete show on Saturday if anyone wants to meet up.

JerseyGirl

Post by JerseyGirl » Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:00 pm

tampateri wrote:I'll be at the St. Pete show on Saturday if anyone wants to meet up.
I have yet to buy a ticket for Saturday but will definalely be going! I figure I'll find Darlene and the flag somewhere and hang with them- Frank's set is like 3 PM.

Would love to meet up since we missed eah other in Orlando! Kit

darlenet.

Post by darlenet. » Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:25 pm

JerseyGirl wrote:
tampateri wrote:I'll be at the St. Pete show on Saturday if anyone wants to meet up.
I have yet to buy a ticket for Saturday but will definalely be going! I figure I'll find Darlene and the flag somewhere and hang with them- Frank's set is like 3 PM.

Hey guys! Would be great to meet up!
shows? 70 so far

tampateri

Post by tampateri » Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:24 am

darlenet. wrote:
JerseyGirl wrote:

Hey guys! Would be great to meet up!
totally. I'm going to get there around 1pm or so. I have no idea where to meet but if you're on FB, friend me and send me a message: Teri Lyon

JerseyGirl

Post by JerseyGirl » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:55 pm

It was a great show on Saturday at the Next Big Thing Festival although it was unusually warm at 83 degrees! The stage was facing the sun and Frank said they were melting!

Set was about 35 minutes- they played a great set and I think they found some new fans!

tamapteri and I sang and danced and jumped around like crazy ladies while darlenet & friends had a great spot on the rail in front of us! Forum friends are the best! I hope your sister will join the forum, too! Oh, they played Plain Sailing Weather yesterday & I thought of you both- the set was a little longer! Can't wait for the next tour!!!

The Jacksonville festival show yesterday was much cooler temp wise and the stage wasn't facing the sun but still a festival crowd. Where I stood, people knew the music and sang and danced but lots of people there to see other bands which has to be kind of a let down after headlining all year but the band was fantastic and I know a few people who are new fans so yeah to that! The set was about an hour and I loved every minute of it!

Thanks Frank and company! Great fun, great tour! Come back soon!

tampateri

Post by tampateri » Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:39 pm

YES! I'm so glad I ran into you. My sister is a total believer now. I had a great time dancing around and melting. :)

darlenet.

Post by darlenet. » Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:36 am

JerseyGirl wrote:Thanks Frank and company! Great fun, great tour! Come back soon!
tampateri wrote:YES! I'm so glad I ran into you. My sister is a total believer now. I had a great time dancing around and melting.
So nice to see you, ladies. We were lucky in Florida this time around to have 5 shows! I'll have to remember that when I whine that he gives the northeast all the love and doesn't come to the deep south enough. Maybe I'll see you all at some upcoming shows. I've got tickets for Flogging Molly, Dropkick Murphys and Dave Hause so far.
shows? 70 so far

valderie

Post by valderie » Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:39 pm

if you followed the tour flag updates but havent seen this yet - most of the patches are on the flag. just need a few more to arrive then it'll be done :)

LoveStreet

Post by LoveStreet » Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:53 pm

Tracking said my patch should be there today. I hope it is, want Albany represented on the flag!
(But our beginnings never know our ends!)

JerseyGirl

Post by JerseyGirl » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:36 pm

Don't see my special patch, either. They did play Jersey in June.

valderie

Post by valderie » Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:20 am

this was what i had after tuesdays adventure to the po box! gonna try and pop by to pick up any more tomorrow. i think in the group people decided to keep it to the shows he played that the flag went to?