First Mongol Horde gig announced...

Talk about upcoming shows, discuss shows that have happened, this isn't rocket science you know

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

Evan
Posts: 1841
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:06 pm

Re: First Mongol Horde gig announced...

Post by Evan » Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:49 am

The full set from Wheelbarrow: http://youtu.be/2rNmVHSbyL8
Beverley, Birmingham, Blackheath, Boston, Cheltenham, Dublin, Donington, Guildford, Hatfield, Hoboken, Knebworth, Latitude, Leamington Spa, London, Manchester, New York, Nottingham, Oxford, Reading, Sayreville, Sheffield, Southend, Wembley, Wolverhampton.

User avatar
oxygenthief
Posts: 322
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:24 pm
Contact:

Re: First Mongol Horde gig announced...

Post by oxygenthief » Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:12 pm

Evan wrote:The full set from Wheelbarrow: http://youtu.be/2rNmVHSbyL8
I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK!

Always keep your receipts.
That and Stillborn Unicorn were two of my favourite songs of the night...slightly perturbed by the guy dancing at the front who seems to have the same hair as me.

User avatar
oxygenthief
Posts: 322
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:24 pm
Contact:

Re: First Mongol Horde gig announced...

Post by oxygenthief » Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:13 pm

This song's about going out on a Wednesday night in Camden, getting shitfaced, and pushing your way through the crowd like a dickhead
*pushes through the crowd like a dickhead*

:p

User avatar
marowak
Posts: 3543
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:27 pm
Location: Lancing
Contact:

Re: First Mongol Horde gig announced...

Post by marowak » Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:20 pm

oxygenthief wrote:
Evan wrote:The full set from Wheelbarrow: http://youtu.be/2rNmVHSbyL8
I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK!

Always keep your receipts.
That and Stillborn Unicorn were two of my favourite songs of the night...slightly perturbed by the guy dancing at the front who seems to have the same hair as me.
when i saw the photos - i thought it was you ... i then put my glasses on and still thought it was you ...
06 06.3 08.8
07 04.4 11.5 17.5 08.6 10.11
08 28.3 21.04 13.6 06.7 06.9
09 11.1 06.2 21.4 10.10 29.10
10 23.3 16.7 12.12
11 12.2 12.5 30.5 27.11
12 13.4 28.11 28.12x2
13 10.1 24.6 11.7 12.7
14 12.2 13.2 14.9 17.12
15 29.1 02.2 13.8 7.11
16 10.12 12.12

User avatar
oxygenthief
Posts: 322
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:24 pm
Contact:

Re: First Mongol Horde gig announced...

Post by oxygenthief » Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:36 pm

marowak wrote:
oxygenthief wrote:
Evan wrote:The full set from Wheelbarrow: http://youtu.be/2rNmVHSbyL8
I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I WANT MY MONEY BACK!

Always keep your receipts.
That and Stillborn Unicorn were two of my favourite songs of the night...slightly perturbed by the guy dancing at the front who seems to have the same hair as me.
when i saw the photos - i thought it was you ... i then put my glasses on and still thought it was you ...
He walked past the stage during my set a couple of times & I kept thinking it was me - that was before I started drinking...

Pete
Posts: 6621
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:10 am

Re: First Mongol Horde gig announced...

Post by Pete » Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:42 pm

There's someone wearing a very fetching, well fitted salmon red t-shirt in the footage. Striking bloke.
frank wrote:Think of it like weight-lifting. High notes are heavy weights.

Evan
Posts: 1841
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:06 pm

Re: First Mongol Horde gig announced...

Post by Evan » Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:46 pm

Pete wrote:There's someone wearing a very fetching, well fitted salmon red t-shirt in the footage. Striking bloke.
It's pink, Peter.
Beverley, Birmingham, Blackheath, Boston, Cheltenham, Dublin, Donington, Guildford, Hatfield, Hoboken, Knebworth, Latitude, Leamington Spa, London, Manchester, New York, Nottingham, Oxford, Reading, Sayreville, Sheffield, Southend, Wembley, Wolverhampton.

Pete
Posts: 6621
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:10 am

Re: First Mongol Horde gig announced...

Post by Pete » Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:06 pm

http://www.undefeated.com/webstore/feat ... -redd.html

RED!

(obviously this is not the shirt in question, but the colour!)
frank wrote:Think of it like weight-lifting. High notes are heavy weights.

User avatar
oxygenthief
Posts: 322
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:24 pm
Contact:

Re: First Mongol Horde gig announced...

Post by oxygenthief » Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:25 pm

Pete wrote:http://www.undefeated.com/webstore/feat ... -redd.html

RED!

(obviously this is not the shirt in question, but the colour!)
Looks fairly pink to me...

Pete
Posts: 6621
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:10 am

Re: First Mongol Horde gig announced...

Post by Pete » Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:29 pm

Shhh Barry, you don't even know what YOU look like!
frank wrote:Think of it like weight-lifting. High notes are heavy weights.

moomin
Posts: 493
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:05 pm

Re: First Mongol Horde gig announced...

Post by moomin » Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:34 pm

Leeds was fun
glad I sidetracked across to go
want more

User avatar
marowak
Posts: 3543
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:27 pm
Location: Lancing
Contact:

Re: First Mongol Horde gig announced...

Post by marowak » Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:46 pm

Evan wrote:
Pete wrote:There's someone wearing a very fetching, well fitted salmon red t-shirt in the footage. Striking bloke.
It's pink, Peter.
nothing wrong with pink .... says the man who owns a bright candy pink vw camper :shock:
06 06.3 08.8
07 04.4 11.5 17.5 08.6 10.11
08 28.3 21.04 13.6 06.7 06.9
09 11.1 06.2 21.4 10.10 29.10
10 23.3 16.7 12.12
11 12.2 12.5 30.5 27.11
12 13.4 28.11 28.12x2
13 10.1 24.6 11.7 12.7
14 12.2 13.2 14.9 17.12
15 29.1 02.2 13.8 7.11
16 10.12 12.12

helentx
Posts: 212
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:04 pm
Location: London

Re: First Mongol Horde gig announced...

Post by helentx » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:31 pm

Took my Mongol Horde t shirt out last night to see Crazy Arm & got it in mind for At The Drive In on Tuesday. Smiling because my fb post about Sunday at V got some interest from friends but Mongol Horde has been met by silence - that's shock & awe.

Evan
Posts: 1841
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:06 pm

Re: First Mongol Horde gig announced...

Post by Evan » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:15 am

The Packhorse gig looks like it was pretty tame in comparison. I know it's just from one angle, but the audience seems relatively static. Which essentially means London was clearly the place to be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xc4OCOeCLtw

The only report from yesterday I have is "Crazy shit". I am very excited about Reading.
Beverley, Birmingham, Blackheath, Boston, Cheltenham, Dublin, Donington, Guildford, Hatfield, Hoboken, Knebworth, Latitude, Leamington Spa, London, Manchester, New York, Nottingham, Oxford, Reading, Sayreville, Sheffield, Southend, Wembley, Wolverhampton.

Evan
Posts: 1841
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:06 pm

Re: First Mongol Horde gig announced...

Post by Evan » Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:43 am

Another one from the Packhorse, looking a bit livelier: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHTPGYGRBMo

And Leeds Festival... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMYz5c2dPzU
Beverley, Birmingham, Blackheath, Boston, Cheltenham, Dublin, Donington, Guildford, Hatfield, Hoboken, Knebworth, Latitude, Leamington Spa, London, Manchester, New York, Nottingham, Oxford, Reading, Sayreville, Sheffield, Southend, Wembley, Wolverhampton.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest