New Tour Announcement

Talk about upcoming shows, discuss shows that have happened, this isn't rocket science you know

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

sirrichardrichard

Re: New Tour Announcement

Post by sirrichardrichard » Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:39 pm

A tweet from last week said he was conspiring with John K. Samson.... tour support? Either UK (Nov) or USA (September/October)?
Toronto 10.22.10, Toronto 04.26.11, Toronto 10.28.11, St. Catharines 04.27.12, Toronto 05.18.12

js2

Post by js2 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:55 pm

As Good As It Gets wrote:I'd like to see Molotov Juxebox support.

Check them out if you've not heard them, they're great.
That'd be quite good actually. :D
26/11/11, 13/11/12, 17/4/13, 9/2/14, 28/6/14(MH)
Next: 29/1/15

Tumblr:
http://letsbeheroesletsbemartyrs.tumblr.com
Other interests include Manic Street Preachers, future of the left, the unbelievable hopelessness of the human race and really bad jokes.

eyeexam

Post by eyeexam » Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:20 pm

I heard a rumour it was Young Guns, but they are not something I'd care for.

I'd love it to be JK Samson, or Chuck Ragan - or, possible as they have a new album out, Hot Water Music. Now THAT would be brilliant. though I imagine most people would be :shock:
and drive all night 'till the break of dawn

h26

Post by h26 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:02 am

mmm
Jim lockey and the solemn sun
John k Samson
Frank
... sounds about the perfect lineup to me :)
Last edited by h26 on Tue May 01, 2012 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shows? nowhere near enough of 'em!

Gdh1091

Post by Gdh1091 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:32 pm

Think Charlie Caplowe (Xtra Mile Dude) lets slip that JLSS are supporting here:

round 5.30

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00r1y4v

andyhh

Post by andyhh » Tue May 01, 2012 5:39 pm

Gdh1091 wrote:Think Charlie Caplowe (Xtra Mile Dude) lets slip that JLSS are supporting here:

round 5.30

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00r1y4v

Christ I read JLS there at first! That's an unfortunate acronym fro Jim, either way great to hear that he might be touring in the winter.

macca

Post by macca » Wed May 02, 2012 9:05 pm

Quick question I've just brought tickets for Wolverhampton from Xtra Mile and there's no options for like, standing, balcony ect like there is on ticketmaster , so will I have standing tickets?

Monty

Post by Monty » Fri May 04, 2012 10:56 am

Got a bit excited when I got home last night and my tickets had arrived!

:D

Just need to make sure I don't lose them in 6 months now!

marky mark

Post by marky mark » Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:06 am

Anybody order their tickets from Xtra Mile?

Just wondering if they'd received them yet or not. Got my Straight Lines album I ordered at the same time but didn't know whether they were holding off sending them out yet or whether it's gone missing.

h26

Post by h26 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:39 pm

there appears to be 8 tickets left now for rock city before it sells out!
Shows? nowhere near enough of 'em!

angelicalee8

Post by angelicalee8 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:29 am

macca wrote:Quick question I've just brought tickets for Wolverhampton from Xtra Mile and there's no options for like, standing, balcony ect like there is on ticketmaster , so will I have standing tickets?
I am wondering the same thing about the Wolverhampton show. Are these GA tickets, and if so, are they seats or is there a standing area or what? I have never been to this venue before, but I have heard that the seating is similar to the venue at the MGM vegas hotel. I have been looking through Vegas hotel promotions, and would like to see Frank Turner if he is ever in Vegas again. Any info on whether or not he will be playing any Vegas shows in the near future? Thanks.
Last edited by angelicalee8 on Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tomasz

Post by Tomasz » Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:47 am

angelicalee8 wrote:
macca wrote:Quick question I've just brought tickets for Wolverhampton from Xtra Mile and there's no options for like, standing, balcony ect like there is on ticketmaster , so will I have standing tickets?
I am wondering the same thing about the Wolverhampton show. Are these GA tickets, and if so, are they seats or is there a standing area or what? I have never been to this venue before. Thanks.
There is a seated area (upstairs on the balcony). They're generally fussy about standing people going into the seated section but not the other way round.
Pete wrote:Sometimes, I wish I was a dog on a swing.

steveosiris

Post by steveosiris » Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:09 am

angelicalee8 wrote:
I am wondering the same thing about the Wolverhampton show. Are these GA tickets, and if so, are they seats or is there a standing area or what? I have never been to this venue before, but I have heard that the seating is similar to the venue at the MGM vegas hotel. I have been looking through Vegas hotel promotions, and would like to see Frank Turner if he is ever in Vegas again. Any info on whether or not he will be playing any Vegas shows in the near future? Thanks.
I have seen many shows at Wolverhampton, and it is one of my favorite venues. There is both a standing area and a seating area. The GA tickets are for the standing area, so you should check your tickets and see what you have. If you have seated tickets, you can move to the standing area, which is generally more fun because there are more people dancing in the standing area. Hope you have a great time, and maybe I will see you there. :) Also, I have surprisingly heard of some good shows at Las Vegas Weddings and Wedding Chapels that are near the Vegas Strip. You should look into their schedules.
Last edited by steveosiris on Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

macca

Post by macca » Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:01 pm

Ahhh, nice one, eased my mind. Don't think I'd enjoy it anywhere near as much sitting, especially if Four Simple Words is played. See ya there buddy.

macca

Post by macca » Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:46 pm

Has anyone who's ordered tickets from XtraMile received them yet? It's getting awfully close to the gig and still no sign of mine or even that they've been dispatched?