'Twas The NIght Before Wembley

Talk about upcoming shows, discuss shows that have happened, this isn't rocket science you know

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

Matt09H
Posts: 303
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:20 pm

Re: 'Twas The NIght Before Wembley

Post by Matt09H » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:38 pm

trainchaser wrote: 2. Is it okay if I storm in with a backpack? ;) Is it possible to leave it somewhere or something? I don't know the venue. Sorry for the stupid question.
There's no cloakroom there but you'll be able to bring it in.

daren
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:42 pm

Re: 'Twas The NIght Before Wembley

Post by daren » Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:44 pm

My money is on Fat Mike or NOFX

Tonight
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:42 am

Re: 'Twas The NIght Before Wembley

Post by Tonight » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:48 pm

Anyone know when it is likely to end?

User avatar
trainchaser
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 11:42 am
Location: Poznan, Poland

Re: 'Twas The NIght Before Wembley

Post by trainchaser » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:57 pm

@Evan & Matt09H: thanks guys.
He not busy being born is busy dying.
-
11.12.09 Berlin, 03.10.10 Poznan, 11.10.10 Liverpool, 04.04.11 Berlin, 05.04.11 Berlin, 03.06.11 Poznan - winning

capdown45
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:20 pm

Re: 'Twas The NIght Before Wembley

Post by capdown45 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:58 pm

Tonight wrote:Anyone know when it is likely to end?
Curfew is normally 11 at most London gigs but the facebook event page says 7pm-10pm - 3 hours seems a bit short to me, I'd say half 10 is likely.

AmyB
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:48 pm

Re: 'Twas The NIght Before Wembley

Post by AmyB » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:56 pm

Hello!

I'm selling one ticket for tomorrow night, unfortunately I can no longer attend, bit gutted but I'm selling it at face value so hopefully it will brighten someone's day. If anyone is interested please drop me an e-mail at amyjanebateson(at)googlemail(dot)com.

Thanks!x

capdown45
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:20 pm

Re: 'Twas The NIght Before Wembley

Post by capdown45 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:37 pm

Can any Crazy Arm fans suggest what songs they're likely to play from the second album? I know the first album well, but want to learn a few songs from their second.

Evan
Posts: 1839
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:06 pm

Re: 'Twas The NIght Before Wembley

Post by Evan » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:03 am

Matt09H wrote:
trainchaser wrote: 2. Is it okay if I storm in with a backpack? ;) Is it possible to leave it somewhere or something? I don't know the venue. Sorry for the stupid question.
There's no cloakroom there but you'll be able to bring it in.

Is there not one downstairs in the basement by the toilets?
Beverley, Birmingham, Blackheath, Boston, Cheltenham, Dublin, Donington, Guildford, Hatfield, Hoboken, Knebworth, Latitude, Leamington Spa, London, Manchester, New York, Nottingham, Oxford, Reading, Sayreville, Sheffield, Southend, Wembley, Wolverhampton.

Matt09H
Posts: 303
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:20 pm

Re: 'Twas The NIght Before Wembley

Post by Matt09H » Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:50 am

capdown45 wrote:Can any Crazy Arm fans suggest what songs they're likely to play from the second album? I know the first album well, but want to learn a few songs from their second.
When I've seen them recently they've played quite a few - Tarantulas, Bandalito, Tribes, Endless Carriage, Little Boats...

User avatar
marowak
Posts: 3543
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:27 pm
Location: Lancing
Contact:

Re: 'Twas The NIght Before Wembley

Post by marowak » Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:05 am

see everyone who is going there later ... i look like me so just say hi!
06 06.3 08.8
07 04.4 11.5 17.5 08.6 10.11
08 28.3 21.04 13.6 06.7 06.9
09 11.1 06.2 21.4 10.10 29.10
10 23.3 16.7 12.12
11 12.2 12.5 30.5 27.11
12 13.4 28.11 28.12x2
13 10.1 24.6 11.7 12.7
14 12.2 13.2 14.9 17.12
15 29.1 02.2 13.8 7.11
16 10.12 12.12

User avatar
nellied
Posts: 341
Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:38 pm
Location: York

Re: 'Twas The NIght Before Wembley

Post by nellied » Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:03 am

Evan wrote:
Matt09H wrote:
trainchaser wrote: 2. Is it okay if I storm in with a backpack? ;) Is it possible to leave it somewhere or something? I don't know the venue. Sorry for the stupid question.
There's no cloakroom there but you'll be able to bring it in.

Is there not one downstairs in the basement by the toilets?
according to website there is a cloakroom... they were even asking for staff to man it last week. I've got my backpack on me too
Past: '09: 29/8 '10: 17/3 26/8 27/8 3/12 11/12 31/12 '11: 17/2 5/3 21/4 (#1k) 9/5 13/5 15/5 7/7 3/8 6/8 26a/8 26b/8 13/9 14/9 15/9 17/9 18/9 24/11 26/11 27/11 '12 13/4 7/7 13/11 31/1 '13: 1/1
Upcoming ?

ännabanäna
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:51 am

Re: 'Twas The NIght Before Wembley

Post by ännabanäna » Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:54 am

hey guys,
unfortunately I can't go and have two tickets left. I'm selling them for 10 Pounds, each. If you want to have them please write me a mail:

annastuetzle[at]web.de

edit: the tickets are sold.
Last edited by ännabanäna on Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

capdown45
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:20 pm

Re: 'Twas The NIght Before Wembley

Post by capdown45 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:15 pm

Dave Hause on Twitter just now

"London tonight at Barfly, gonna kick this tour off right! I am so amped on the "special guest" I think my head will explode."

So it's a guest, not guests. It just has to be Billy!

Matt09H
Posts: 303
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:20 pm

Re: 'Twas The NIght Before Wembley

Post by Matt09H » Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:21 pm

nellied wrote:
Evan wrote: Is there not one downstairs in the basement by the toilets?
according to website there is a cloakroom... they were even asking for staff to man it last week. I've got my backpack on me too
I've never seen it open. Will be useful if it is though.

User avatar
marowak
Posts: 3543
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:27 pm
Location: Lancing
Contact:

Re: 'Twas The NIght Before Wembley

Post by marowak » Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:58 pm

capdown45 wrote:Dave Hause on Twitter just now

"London tonight at Barfly, gonna kick this tour off right! I am so amped on the "special guest" I think my head will explode."

So it's a guest, not guests. It just has to be Billy!
hmmmm ....
06 06.3 08.8
07 04.4 11.5 17.5 08.6 10.11
08 28.3 21.04 13.6 06.7 06.9
09 11.1 06.2 21.4 10.10 29.10
10 23.3 16.7 12.12
11 12.2 12.5 30.5 27.11
12 13.4 28.11 28.12x2
13 10.1 24.6 11.7 12.7
14 12.2 13.2 14.9 17.12
15 29.1 02.2 13.8 7.11
16 10.12 12.12

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest