Non-Frank Gigs

Talk about upcoming shows, discuss shows that have happened, this isn't rocket science you know

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

User avatar
Poetofthedeed
Posts: 361
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Oxfordshire

Post by Poetofthedeed » Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:05 pm

Poetofthedeed = cock.
Poetofthedeed wrote:he sounds exactly like beans on toast, except a bit more black.
rockface wrote:So Beans on Burnt Toast then?

User avatar
Poetofthedeed
Posts: 361
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Oxfordshire

Post by Poetofthedeed » Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:06 pm

wait, what?
Poetofthedeed wrote:he sounds exactly like beans on toast, except a bit more black.
rockface wrote:So Beans on Burnt Toast then?

Pete
Posts: 6621
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:10 am

Post by Pete » Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:06 pm

Poetofthedeed wrote:Poetofthedeed = cock.
Top of the page fail ;)
frank wrote:Think of it like weight-lifting. High notes are heavy weights.

User avatar
Poetofthedeed
Posts: 361
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Oxfordshire

Post by Poetofthedeed » Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:09 pm

Pete pointing out my top of the page failings = cock.
Poetofthedeed wrote:he sounds exactly like beans on toast, except a bit more black.
rockface wrote:So Beans on Burnt Toast then?

Pete
Posts: 6621
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:10 am

Post by Pete » Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:10 pm

I'm sat at work trying to revise using a forum i've sworn off of to post the most ridiculously inane bullshit in the world. All round life fail at the minute, I need to get drunk and interview someone on radio whilst being sat on my sofa.
frank wrote:Think of it like weight-lifting. High notes are heavy weights.

User avatar
Poetofthedeed
Posts: 361
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Oxfordshire

Post by Poetofthedeed » Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:11 pm

I need to watch Eastenders whenever it's on.... I WIN AT FAILING
Poetofthedeed wrote:he sounds exactly like beans on toast, except a bit more black.
rockface wrote:So Beans on Burnt Toast then?

Matt09H
Posts: 303
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:20 pm

Post by Matt09H » Tue May 04, 2010 9:26 am

Saw a a particularly lively Leatherface show at Bloomsbury Lanes on Sunday night...Frankie Stubbs got livid after someone bumped his mic into his chin during Little White God..he punched the bloke during the song then twice after the song finished...got carted off by security before they let him back onstage 10 minutes later!

Evan

Post by Evan » Tue May 04, 2010 9:31 am

Matt09H wrote:Saw a a particularly lively Leatherface show at Bloomsbury Lanes on Sunday night...Frankie Stubbs got livid after someone bumped his mic into his chin during Little White God..he punched the bloke during the song then twice after the song finished...got carted off by security before they let him back onstage 10 minutes later!
Dont fuck with Frankie

Matt09H
Posts: 303
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:20 pm

Post by Matt09H » Tue May 04, 2010 9:40 am

Evan wrote:
Dont fuck with Frankie
Too right..you wouldn't catch me within 20 yards of his mic stand at any stage.

User avatar
newmy
Posts: 2336
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:23 pm
Location: London

Post by newmy » Tue May 04, 2010 3:27 pm

Matt09H wrote:Saw a a particularly lively Leatherface show at Bloomsbury Lanes on Sunday night...Frankie Stubbs got livid after someone bumped his mic into his chin during Little White God..he punched the bloke during the song then twice after the song finished...got carted off by security before they let him back onstage 10 minutes later!
I was there. I thought it was totally fucking uncalled for. The guy who was punched came and stood near where I was standing with his friends and he had a huge lump on his cheek. Nice.

User avatar
marky mark
Posts: 805
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:04 pm
Location: Somerset
Contact:

Post by marky mark » Wed May 05, 2010 12:50 pm

Wowza, the Xcerts show at the Borderline on the 25th has a pretty good lineup doesn't it?

Straight Lines, Crazy Arm and The Xcerts all on the same bill for just £6? Outrageously good lineup.. and I'm not even paid by Xtra Mile to say that!

Evan

Post by Evan » Wed May 05, 2010 1:24 pm

marky mark wrote:Wowza, the Xcerts show at the Borderline on the 25th has a pretty good lineup doesn't it?

Straight Lines, Crazy Arm and The Xcerts all on the same bill for just £6? Outrageously good lineup.. and I'm not even paid by Xtra Mile to say that!
Agreed. May have to drag myself along for that

Evan

Post by Evan » Wed May 05, 2010 1:40 pm

Agnostic Front AND 7 Seconds at The Underworld on August 12th!!!

Matt09H
Posts: 303
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:20 pm

Post by Matt09H » Wed May 05, 2010 7:01 pm

Gonna go to both those Crazy Arm and Agnostic Front shows - think those Agnostic Front tickets will get snapped up fast...

Matt09H
Posts: 303
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:20 pm

Post by Matt09H » Wed May 05, 2010 7:02 pm

newmy wrote: I was there. I thought it was totally fucking uncalled for. The guy who was punched came and stood near where I was standing with his friends and he had a huge lump on his cheek. Nice.
He definitely over-reacted. I can't believe someone would choose to try and pull his mic away though..he'd be about the last person you'd want to wind up...

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest