Non-Frank Gigs

Talk about upcoming shows, discuss shows that have happened, this isn't rocket science you know

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

martin
Posts: 4066
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:35 pm

Post by martin » Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:58 pm

Ben wrote:mewithoutyou are HEADLINING the water rats on the 14th of feb.

me = so wet
alright mate, got a spare ticket for this?
"they cant even read what their selling, dirty bastards"

User avatar
ninja_turtle
Posts: 3296
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:16 pm

Post by ninja_turtle » Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:29 pm

Evan wrote:Clutch - of course two. I could probably make more (they play a different set every night) but dont have the cash

i've only ever seen them twice :( bleeding not playing where i live / can afford to get to gits.
did you read the tour diary blog thing their webguy did when they supported motorhead? his description of newcastle (and the scumbags contained within) was perfect.

User avatar
ninja_turtle
Posts: 3296
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:16 pm

Post by ninja_turtle » Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:16 pm

i want to see converge :(

02.07.2007 UK Brighton Concorde2 w/ Rainydayfuckparade
03.07.2007 UK Newport TJs w/ Rainydayfuckparade
04.07.2007 UK Nottingham Rock City w/ Rainydayfuckparade
05.07.2007 Ireland Dublin Voodoo Lounge
06.07.2007 UK Edinburgh Exchange w/ Omerta
07.07.2007 UK Sheffield Corporation w/ Omerta
08.07.2007 UK Reading Fez Club w/ Omerta
09.07.2007 UK Stoke On Trent Sugarmill w/ Omerta
10.07.2007 UK Manchester Music Box (Jillys Rock World) w/ We Are
Carnivores
11.07.2007 UK London The Electric Ballroom w/ We Are Carnivores
12.07.2007 UK Kingston The Peel w/ We Are Carnivores

User avatar
tosh
Posts: 2823
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:27 pm
Location: Edinburgh
Contact:

Post by tosh » Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:23 pm

Bob wrote:hey sarah, how did they get death from above to be in their video, ay? bit wierd that? no? yeah? M8?
calling me stupid? I pretty much won countdown
Aprils wrote:there is literally no hope
Barry wrote:
emma_jane wrote:my bf
I'm out

Evan

Post by Evan » Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:04 am

ninja_turtle wrote:
Evan wrote:Clutch - of course two. I could probably make more (they play a different set every night) but dont have the cash

i've only ever seen them twice :( bleeding not playing where i live / can afford to get to gits.
did you read the tour diary blog thing their webguy did when they supported motorhead? his description of newcastle (and the scumbags contained within) was perfect.
You should make an erxtra special effort. These 2 will be something like the 18 and 19th time I have seen them. Something ludicrous anyway. A lot basically. Been to every tour since 1998 or something (barring some support tours).

I did read that thing. Shame he stopped writing it before the end of the tour though

User avatar
Nick
Posts: 2573
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:47 pm
Location: Japan

Post by Nick » Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:53 am

ninja_turtle wrote:i want to see converge :(

04.07.2007 UK Nottingham Rock City w/ Rainydayfuckparade


MIKEY
thepriceofreality wrote:i have absolutely no idea who nick oakden is unfortunately, sorry.

Mikey
Posts: 436
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:05 pm
Location: County Durham, in England.
Contact:

Post by Mikey » Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:39 pm

I'm thinking Nottingham!
As long as there aren't any GUNS.
Right, so me and my friend are going in my car so... NORTH PEOPLE FROM THE NORTH, I'll have 2/3 spaces in my car if you fancy coming down with us and thrashing. Expect copious amounts of thrash. As long as you can help with petrol moneys.
Woo!
Nick wrote: carry on making those tunes eh
Image

User avatar
rock_midget
Posts: 1395
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:21 am
Location: The Frozen North
Contact:

Post by rock_midget » Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:55 pm

Mikey wrote:NORTH PEOPLE FROM THE NORTH, I'll have 2/3 spaces in my car if you fancy coming down with us and thrashing. Expect copious amounts of thrash. As long as you can help with petrol moneys.
Woo!
Much as I'm loving the prospect of much thrash and thrash-related activity, is there actually a decent band supporting, cos y'know Converge are a bit pants.
***ROCK MIDGETS.COM***
...size matters...
http://www.rockmidgets.com
http://www.myspace.com/rockmidgets
BenMD wrote:Whoop de fucking do. I didn't rape anyone last night. Someone give me a biscuit.

User avatar
Bob
Posts: 1480
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:25 pm
Location: Nottingham
Contact:

Post by Bob » Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:52 pm

Mikey wrote:I'm thinking Nottingham!
As long as there aren't any GUNS.
Right, so me and my friend are going in my car so... NORTH PEOPLE FROM THE NORTH, I'll have 2/3 spaces in my car if you fancy coming down with us and thrashing. Expect copious amounts of thrash. As long as you can help with petrol moneys.
Woo!
you can stay over at mine if you like

User avatar
ninja_turtle
Posts: 3296
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:16 pm

Post by ninja_turtle » Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:27 pm

Mikey wrote:NORTH PEOPLE FROM THE NORTH, I'll have 2/3 spaces in my car if you fancy coming down with us and thrashing. Expect copious amounts of thrash. As long as you can help with petrol moneys.
ooh, i'd be incredibly pleased to join in the trashing.
can't see any reason why i can't make it this time either. i hope.

Ruth wrote:cos y'know Converge are a bit pants
boo. hisss. liessss. etccccc.

User avatar
robmcburger
Posts: 1709
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:30 pm

Post by robmcburger » Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:22 pm

I'd like to see Converge but would fear for my safety far too much

User avatar
Nick
Posts: 2573
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:47 pm
Location: Japan

Post by Nick » Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:08 pm

rock_midget wrote: Much as I'm loving the prospect of much thrash and thrash-related activity, is there actually a decent band supporting, cos y'know Converge are a bit pants.

Absolutely fuck off, they're amazing.


And Rob, you're a coward.
thepriceofreality wrote:i have absolutely no idea who nick oakden is unfortunately, sorry.

Mikey
Posts: 436
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:05 pm
Location: County Durham, in England.
Contact:

Post by Mikey » Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:16 am

rock_midget wrote:Converge are a bit pants.
Blasphemy.

Robert is in, wooooo. This will be a fun trip.
Nick wrote: carry on making those tunes eh
Image

User avatar
robmcburger
Posts: 1709
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:30 pm

Post by robmcburger » Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:19 pm

Being in Europe = Shit.

Not going to be able to see them.

Though i'm perhaps having second thoughts about this trip. Hmm.

User avatar
Kirsty
Posts: 1719
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 7:32 am
Location: Hadfield
Contact:

Post by Kirsty » Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:40 pm

Frank - Borderline
Hell Is For Heroes - Manc
Hell Is For Heroes - London

Can't think of any more for now. I reaally want to see hifh in Oxford but the fucking tubes don't run late enough and I'm not getting a train then 4 buses home on my own.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests