Non-Frank Gigs

Talk about upcoming shows, discuss shows that have happened, this isn't rocket science you know

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

Evan

Post by Evan » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:59 am

Pete wrote:Or Reading in Leeds...
Indeed. At least they call it something different. Ludicrous.

NEED to buy a Converge ticket.

Pete
Posts: 6621
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:10 am

Post by Pete » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:59 am

Ooooh. Where and when?
frank wrote:Think of it like weight-lifting. High notes are heavy weights.

Evan

Post by Evan » Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:03 pm

July 16th. ULU. £15. Havent got a fucking penny until payday

User avatar
Emitime
Posts: 1039
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:15 pm
Location: LDS

Post by Emitime » Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:26 pm

Does it Offend you, Yeah? Are TBC for the rage gig on efestivals now.

My friend had always assured me they're good but I just can't get past the horrific name.

Evan

Post by Evan » Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:27 pm

Emitime wrote:Does it Offend you, Yeah? Are TBC for the rage gig on efestivals now.

My friend had always assured me they're good but I just can't get past the horrific name.
I could have sworn they broke up. Must have dreamt it. Shame.

User avatar
benb
Posts: 810
Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:20 pm
Location: Hertfordshire

Post by benb » Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:22 pm

Yeah sorry Evan, I did mean to point out it was the Madrid show in the first post but I managed to leave it out. And yes, it is retarded, why not Rock In Madird? OK it doesn't have the same ring to it, but it would at least avoid any confusion.

I agree with DIOY,Y? The name is appalling.

Evan

Post by Evan » Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:24 pm

benb wrote:
I agree with DIOY,Y? The name is appalling.
It's not just the name that is appalling

User avatar
newmy
Posts: 2336
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:23 pm
Location: London

Post by newmy » Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:29 pm

Evan wrote:
Pete wrote:Or Reading in Leeds...
Indeed. At least they call it something different. Ludicrous.

NEED to buy a Converge ticket.

Bought mine yesterday. Can't wait. My housemate bloody loves converge and I think he's doing pretty much the whole tour.

Tony
Posts: 676
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:45 pm

Post by Tony » Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:35 pm

I saw The Tallest Man on Earth at Bush Hall on Monday night, unsuprisingly it was quite a fantastic gig.

Here are a couple of videos if anyone is interested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLtcgLCvqZ0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vc9h0KAAS6I

There are also a few more if you click on my account name.[/code]

User avatar
benb
Posts: 810
Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:20 pm
Location: Hertfordshire

Post by benb » Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:48 pm

Evan wrote:
benb wrote:
I agree with DIOY,Y? The name is appalling.
It's not just the name that is appalling
I've never actually heard them.

Pete
Posts: 6621
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:10 am

Post by Pete » Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:16 pm

Tony wrote:I saw The Tallest Man on Earth at Bush Hall on Monday night

Me too, what a night, I only managed the one photo

Image
frank wrote:Think of it like weight-lifting. High notes are heavy weights.

Prester John
Posts: 805
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 11:29 am

Post by Prester John » Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:52 pm

newmy wrote:
Evan wrote:
Pete wrote:Or Reading in Leeds...
Indeed. At least they call it something different. Ludicrous.

NEED to buy a Converge ticket.

Bought mine yesterday. Can't wait. My housemate bloody loves converge and I think he's doing pretty much the whole tour.
Got mine just now, for some reason we're going to Colchester for it. It's gonna be amaaaaaaaaazing.

User avatar
teamescape
Posts: 1540
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:24 pm

Post by teamescape » Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:19 pm

Prester John wrote:
newmy wrote:
Evan wrote: Indeed. At least they call it something different. Ludicrous.

NEED to buy a Converge ticket.

Bought mine yesterday. Can't wait. My housemate bloody loves converge and I think he's doing pretty much the whole tour.
Got mine just now, for some reason we're going to Colchester for it. It's gonna be amaaaaaaaaazing.
See you in Colchester. Last day of the tour I believe so it'll be 'mencap'.
Stu

jimmyd
Posts: 166
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:27 pm

Post by jimmyd » Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:55 pm

Saw Gorillaz last night in a rehearsal show in Bristol, with Clash legends Mick Jones and Paul Simonon, 2 drummer, 4 backing singers, and 2 keyboardists.... It was absolutely phenomenal. Love him or hate him Damon Albarn can't half pen a catchy tune....
Last edited by jimmyd on Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Evan

Post by Evan » Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:56 pm

jimmyd wrote:Love him or hate him Damon Albarn can't half pen a catchy tune....
Shame he can't sing though.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests