Lost Evenings

Talk about upcoming shows, discuss shows that have happened, this isn't rocket science you know

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

Evan

Lost Evenings

Post by Evan » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:43 pm

Beverley, Birmingham, Blackheath, Boston, Cheltenham, Dublin, Donington, Guildford, Hatfield, Hoboken, Knebworth, Latitude, Leamington Spa, London, Manchester, New York, Nottingham, Oxford, Reading, Sayreville, Sheffield, Southend, Wembley, Wolverhampton.

Sivvy

Re: Lost Evenings

Post by Sivvy » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:23 pm

Looks utterly amazing.

Sadly I can't persuade my brother to move his wedding to a different weekend so I can go to this instead. The selfish sod.

waywardson

Post by waywardson » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:33 am

Gonna have to start brushing up on my pound to dollar conversions in the next couple of days. And on California-London time zone differences as well.

Evan

Post by Evan » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:12 am

waywardson wrote:Gonna have to start brushing up on my pound to dollar conversions in the next couple of days. And on California-London time zone differences as well.

With the current exchange rate, there has probably never been a better time to come (£0.78 to $1 right now). And we are 8 hours ahead.
Beverley, Birmingham, Blackheath, Boston, Cheltenham, Dublin, Donington, Guildford, Hatfield, Hoboken, Knebworth, Latitude, Leamington Spa, London, Manchester, New York, Nottingham, Oxford, Reading, Sayreville, Sheffield, Southend, Wembley, Wolverhampton.

smartiepants

Post by smartiepants » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:00 pm

bloody hell!!! three days after I ordered the Vinyl repressing POTD & LI&S this is announced and on sale Friday.
Still got Norwich, the Film & gig 2000 all next week to go my head is going to explode and my wallet is going to run for cover
Towns & Cities:: Cambridge: Northampton: Hatfield: London: Portsmouth: Brighton: Dublin, Norwich, Rock City Nottingham for gig 2000 & FTLE

waywardson

Post by waywardson » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:53 pm

Evan wrote:
waywardson wrote:Gonna have to start brushing up on my pound to dollar conversions in the next couple of days. And on California-London time zone differences as well.

With the current exchange rate, there has probably never been a better time to come (£0.78 to $1 right now). And we are 8 hours ahead.
Thanks for the info! That puts the ticket onsale time at 2am over here. It's gonna be a long night...

kellymac

Post by kellymac » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:16 am

Thank you, Evan! Looking forward to finally meeting you! (I haven't been on the forum for years, but I heard these rumors ... )
938 (not really) 1004 1092 1093 1109 1280 1400 1409 1496 1578 1641 1643

Dottles

Post by Dottles » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:59 pm

Tickets for all nights purchased this morning.
One happy lady right here :D

smartiepants

Post by smartiepants » Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:22 am

Got Sunday tickets only, was a pain in the arse, I'm on a train and keep losing signal will try for other nights later
Towns & Cities:: Cambridge: Northampton: Hatfield: London: Portsmouth: Brighton: Dublin, Norwich, Rock City Nottingham for gig 2000 & FTLE

Sivvy

Post by Sivvy » Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:26 am

I knew I wouldn't be able to resist - tickets secured for Sensible Sunday and, unless the boffins can invent teleportation in the next five months, I'll be breaking land speed records to get there from my brother's wedding weekend.

So if you see someone in the crowd still in a wedding outfit, don't judge me. People don't dress up for gigs nearly enough these days, right? Right??

Hope to see lots of you there!

smartiepants

Post by smartiepants » Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:47 am

Sivvy wrote:I knew I wouldn't be able to resist - tickets secured for Sensible Sunday and, unless the boffins can invent teleportation in the next five months, I'll be breaking land speed records to get there from my brother's wedding weekend.

So if you see someone in the crowd still in a wedding outfit, don't judge me. People don't dress up for gigs nearly enough these days, right? Right??

Hope to see lots of you there!
Wearing your Sunday best obviously, think everyone should do it Sivvy

waywardson

Post by waywardson » Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:00 pm

Done, four night pass. "Unreserved seating". Does anyone know what that means? Thanks!

Cheers,
Steve

Evan

Post by Evan » Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:17 pm

waywardson wrote:Done, four night pass. "Unreserved seating". Does anyone know what that means? Thanks!

Cheers,
Steve
Not unreserved standing? I thought all the season tickets were standing?

If standing, then downstairs (stage level). If seating, there is a small balcony (great view, although partially obstructed in places by massive poles holding the ceiling up - so you probably want to get there early to grab your spot).

It's a really nice venue. If standing, get yourself inside the poles, and if upstairs then head round to one of the sides for the best views.

waywardson

Post by waywardson » Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:49 pm

Evan wrote:
waywardson wrote:Done, four night pass. "Unreserved seating". Does anyone know what that means? Thanks!

Cheers,
Steve

If standing, then downstairs (stage level). If seating, there is a small balcony (great view, although partially obstructed in places by massive poles holding the ceiling up - so you probably want to get there early to grab your spot).

It's a really nice venue. If standing, get yourself inside the poles, and if upstairs then head round to one of the sides for the best views.
Thanks as always for the info Evan. The only option for the pass was Unreserved Seating, now the confirmation just reads Unreserved. I'm a front & center mosh pit kinda guy; I'm sure I'll find my way down there somehow. See you there!!

Evan

Post by Evan » Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:09 am

waywardson wrote:
Evan wrote:

Cheers,
Steve

Thanks as always for the info Evan. The only option for the pass was Unreserved Seating, now the confirmation just reads Unreserved. I'm a front & center mosh pit kinda guy; I'm sure I'll find my way down there somehow. See you there!!
My money is on standing downstairs in that case. To my knowledge, all the season tickets are for downstairs.