Lost Evenings

Talk about upcoming shows, discuss shows that have happened, this isn't rocket science you know

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

waywardson
Posts: 128
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:49 am

Re: Lost Evenings

Post by waywardson » Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:29 am

Evan wrote:
waywardson wrote:
Evan wrote:
Not unreserved standing? I thought all the season tickets were standing?

If standing, then downstairs (stage level). If seating, there is a small balcony (great view, although partially obstructed in places by massive poles holding the ceiling up - so you probably want to get there early to grab your spot).

It's a really nice venue. If standing, get yourself inside the poles, and if upstairs then head round to one of the sides for the best views.
Thanks as always for the info Evan. The only option for the pass was Unreserved Seating, now the confirmation just reads Unreserved. I'm a front & center mosh pit kinda guy; I'm sure I'll find my way down there somehow. See you there!!
My money is on standing downstairs in that case. To my knowledge, all the season tickets are for downstairs.
Sounds good to me. See you in the pit!

User avatar
Evan
Posts: 1800
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:06 pm

Re: Lost Evenings

Post by Evan » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:10 am

waywardson wrote:
See you in the pit!

Hahaha...unlikely. You'd be more likely to spot Desmond Tutu in the pit. See me standing at the back drinking a beer and gently nodding my head.
Beverley, Birmingham, Blackheath, Boston, Cheltenham, Dublin, Donington, Guildford, Hatfield, Hoboken, Knebworth, Latitude, Leamington Spa, London, Manchester, New York, Nottingham, Oxford, Reading, Sayreville, Sheffield, Southend, Wembley, Wolverhampton.

User avatar
DavidPorges
Posts: 61
Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:03 am
Location: Israel

Re: Lost Evenings

Post by DavidPorges » Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:15 pm

bought 2 tickets for each night , for some reason the 4 day pass was sold out when my brother tried to purchase it but it seems like its back in stock now. Will be coming all the way from Israel for this , first time ever seeing frank live! I was at work when tickets went up for sale and was so nervous that I wouldn't be able to get one before they ran out that I put my brother up to refreshing the page like mad as soon as they went up and to buy them from me.

He actually bought standing tickets but it seems they are reserved as they have section and number listing , will there still be totems in the way and will I still need to be early to get good seats? @evan

User avatar
Evan
Posts: 1800
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:06 pm

Re: Lost Evenings

Post by Evan » Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:44 pm

DavidPorges wrote:bought 2 tickets for each night , for some reason the 4 day pass was sold out when my brother tried to purchase it but it seems like its back in stock now. Will be coming all the way from Israel for this , first time ever seeing frank live! I was at work when tickets went up for sale and was so nervous that I wouldn't be able to get one before they ran out that I put my brother up to refreshing the page like mad as soon as they went up and to buy them from me.

He actually bought standing tickets but it seems they are reserved as they have section and number listing , will there still be totems in the way and will I still need to be early to get good seats? @evan

That will be upstairs standing. Around the back of the balcony. There is obstructions, but it's not too bad.
Image
Beverley, Birmingham, Blackheath, Boston, Cheltenham, Dublin, Donington, Guildford, Hatfield, Hoboken, Knebworth, Latitude, Leamington Spa, London, Manchester, New York, Nottingham, Oxford, Reading, Sayreville, Sheffield, Southend, Wembley, Wolverhampton.

User avatar
DavidPorges
Posts: 61
Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:03 am
Location: Israel

Re: Lost Evenings

Post by DavidPorges » Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:40 pm

Can I leave my seats and come to the standing area or is that forbidden? Been to a few gigs were that was allowed.

User avatar
Evan
Posts: 1800
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:06 pm

Re: Lost Evenings

Post by Evan » Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:31 pm

DavidPorges wrote:Can I leave my seats and come to the standing area or is that forbidden? Been to a few gigs were that was allowed.
You have to show your tickets on entrance to downstairs. I am sure if you are clever you can figure out a way to get in there. There is always the swap out option of course - find three people with standing tickets, get them all to go in, and one of them to come back out again with the the other two's tickets. Use those tickets to get in and then stay in there - there are bars and toilets and no need to leave.
Beverley, Birmingham, Blackheath, Boston, Cheltenham, Dublin, Donington, Guildford, Hatfield, Hoboken, Knebworth, Latitude, Leamington Spa, London, Manchester, New York, Nottingham, Oxford, Reading, Sayreville, Sheffield, Southend, Wembley, Wolverhampton.

waywardson
Posts: 128
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:49 am

Re: Lost Evenings

Post by waywardson » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:05 pm

Evan wrote:
waywardson wrote:
See you in the pit!

Hahaha...unlikely. You'd be more likely to spot Desmond Tutu in the pit. See me standing at the back drinking a beer and gently nodding my head.
Heh heh. First pint's on me in that case. Cheers!

User avatar
suitcaselife
Posts: 201
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:39 pm

Re: Lost Evenings

Post by suitcaselife » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:17 pm

Got my tickets for all four days, got my flights, and we just booked our hostel. Let it roll...

+ Skinny Lister playing on that thursday. Couldn't ask for more and the support acts have not even been mentioned.
54 gigs in 16 countries...
moving, keep moving - the tour never stops.

Twitter/Instagram: @MySuitcaseLife

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests