Conspiracy?

Rant and rave at will, that's why you're here, this is the internet after all

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

SillySoey
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:10 am

Re: Conspiracy?

Post by SillySoey » Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:51 pm

@scottkeys
That's why you like Frank, then? The man who keeps it simple? Everyday Joe? I think you are extremely rude.
And the worst part is not to me, so: Apologise! Frank is a big artist. Even if you don't know or notice.

scottkeys
Posts: 80
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:01 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Conspiracy?

Post by scottkeys » Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:54 pm

SillySoey wrote:@scottkeys
That's why you like Frank, then? The man who keeps it simple? Everyday Joe? I think you are extremely rude.
And the worst part is not to me, so: Apologise! Frank is a big artist. Even if you don't know or notice.
I'm glad you think I was rude to you, that was my intention. And yes, Frank is a big artist, at least 6'3"...

SillySoey
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:10 am

Re: Conspiracy?

Post by SillySoey » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:00 pm

scottkeys wrote: Like many artists - you are just tedious...
Ah I see, you're just ambiguous in your use of the term "artist". Good, for the other thing yo may have a cookie, he is, good boy.

scottkeys
Posts: 80
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:01 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Conspiracy?

Post by scottkeys » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:09 pm

SillySoey wrote:
scottkeys wrote: Like many artists - you are just tedious...
Ah I see, you're just ambiguous in your use of the term "artist". Good, for the other thing yo may have a cookie, he is, good boy.
Many does not equal all. You presumed ambiguity in order to make another tedious comment. No thanks on the cookie.

SillySoey
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:10 am

Re: Conspiracy?

Post by SillySoey » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:21 pm

I'm a troll and you are feeding me. :roll:
Just, take the damn cookie and drop it....

scottkeys
Posts: 80
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:01 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Conspiracy?

Post by scottkeys » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:34 pm

SillySoey wrote:I'm a troll and you are feeding me. :roll:
Just, take the damn cookie and drop it....
I've never engaged with a real life troll before, so I'm sort of interested in the concept. What is your motivation for choosing this particular forum over all the other sites in the wide world? I just ate lunch so not really interested in the cookie.

Gustl
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:50 am

Re: Conspiracy?

Post by Gustl » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:36 pm

I saw the universe, as in deep space. With the horse head nebula.

I saw a battle going on, but the figures looked more like monkeys. New 'Planet of the Apes' Rise of... or Dawn of...?

I saw a man in a tuxedo- complete with tails- surfing. He looked to be more on a road than a wave, but he was really working at balancing.

I saw a creepy, beastie animal. But when I shifted my vision it turned into a human heart. Do you have any illness with your heart?

Heard the word "Consequence".

SillySoey
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:10 am

Re: Conspiracy?

Post by SillySoey » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:41 pm

Oh you'll find out.
Synonyms for
tedious

2 senses of tedious

Sense 1:
boring, deadening, dull, ho-hum, irksome, slow, tedious, tiresome, wearisome
uninteresting (vs. interesting)
Sense 2:
long-winded, tedious, verbose, windy, wordy
prolix (vs. concise)

scottkeys
Posts: 80
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:01 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Conspiracy?

Post by scottkeys » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:45 pm

SillySoey wrote:Oh you'll find out.
Synonyms for
tedious

2 senses of tedious

Sense 1:
boring, deadening, dull, ho-hum, irksome, slow, tedious, tiresome, wearisome
uninteresting (vs. interesting)
Sense 2:
long-winded, tedious, verbose, windy, wordy
prolix (vs. concise)
I sort of go with "uninteresting" My preconception of trolling was more about controversy, though. What happened?

SillySoey
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:10 am

Re: Conspiracy?

Post by SillySoey » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:54 pm

@gustl

I saw a man in a cape stabbing someone on the ground with a spear. 300?

I saw a stone pathway and what looked like a hydra coming at me. But I consciously remembered you were in pest control, so it totally could have been a spider.

I saw a yak or bull head. Taurus?

I didn't hear a stand out word for you, but I did hear "Be careful driving. Bad road conditions."

So drive safe! Even if the weather's not bad, people are idiots.

User avatar
frank
Site Admin
Posts: 4196
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:47 pm

Re: Conspiracy?

Post by frank » Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:23 am

SillySoey wrote:@gustl

I saw a man in a cape stabbing someone on the ground with a spear. 300?

I saw a stone pathway and what looked like a hydra coming at me. But I consciously remembered you were in pest control, so it totally could have been a spider.

I saw a yak or bull head. Taurus?

I didn't hear a stand out word for you, but I did hear "Be careful driving. Bad road conditions."

So drive safe! Even if the weather's not bad, people are idiots.
Stop talking to yourself. Use one login please.
Shows? All of em.

"He's like an Uncle, I like him but I don't want to listen to him all day."

Pete
Posts: 6621
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:10 am

Re: Conspiracy?

Post by Pete » Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:40 am

This has run its course I reckon. As Scott points out, nowhere near entertaining enough. IP block
frank wrote:Think of it like weight-lifting. High notes are heavy weights.

User avatar
frank
Site Admin
Posts: 4196
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:47 pm

Re: Conspiracy?

Post by frank » Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:55 am

Pete wrote:This has run its course I reckon. As Scott points out, nowhere near entertaining enough. IP block
Agreed, it's just boring now.
Shows? All of em.

"He's like an Uncle, I like him but I don't want to listen to him all day."

User avatar
Bobstains
Posts: 120
Joined: Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:25 pm

Re: Conspiracy?

Post by Bobstains » Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:49 am

Forgive me for reviving this, but, do those hoopi ear candles really work at clearing your ears?

User avatar
frank
Site Admin
Posts: 4196
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:47 pm

Re: Conspiracy?

Post by frank » Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:17 am

Bobstains wrote:Forgive me for reviving this, but, do those hoopi ear candles really work at clearing your ears?
No. Oft debunked. They produce just as much wax / "toxin" residue if you burn them on their own, nowhere near anyone's ear.
Shows? All of em.

"He's like an Uncle, I like him but I don't want to listen to him all day."

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests