Alice Cooper shared Frank Turner song

Rant and rave at will, that's why you're here, this is the internet after all

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

Post Reply
bridgemo
Posts: 68
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:54 pm

Alice Cooper shared Frank Turner song

Post by bridgemo » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:57 pm

Okay, the person I've seen in concert the most is Alice Cooper having been a fan of his since I was seven. So how much did I freak when the Nights with Alice Cooper facebook page shared Wherefore Art Thou Gene Simmons video link...
https://www.facebook.com/nightswithalic ... 9934699423

User avatar
darlenet.
Posts: 755
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:58 pm
Location: Gainesville, Florida USA

Re: Alice Cooper shared Frank Turner song

Post by darlenet. » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:14 am

bridgemo wrote:Okay, the person I've seen in concert the most is Alice Cooper having been a fan of his since I was seven. So how much did I freak when the Nights with Alice Cooper facebook page shared Wherefore Art Thou Gene Simmons video link...
https://www.facebook.com/nightswithalic ... 9934699423
Ha, Alice Cooper was just in my hometown at a golf thing. He was a spectator, but a friend recognized him He wouldn't allow a picture because he was out of makeup and he said. "he has an image to maintain." Seemed like a nice enough fellow.
shows? 90 so far...

User avatar
Blonde
Posts: 2089
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:19 pm
Location: Nottingham
Contact:

Re: Alice Cooper shared Frank Turner song

Post by Blonde » Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:14 am

He says it's a song inspired by Simmon's recent outburst. Which would be true if Frank had a time machine.

User avatar
marowak
Posts: 3543
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:27 pm
Location: Lancing
Contact:

Re: Alice Cooper shared Frank Turner song

Post by marowak » Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:13 am

Blonde wrote:He says it's a song inspired by Simmon's recent outburst. Which would be true if Frank had a time machine.
Maybe he does. I think Frank would make a good Dr Who.
06 06.3 08.8
07 04.4 11.5 17.5 08.6 10.11
08 28.3 21.04 13.6 06.7 06.9
09 11.1 06.2 21.4 10.10 29.10
10 23.3 16.7 12.12
11 12.2 12.5 30.5 27.11
12 13.4 28.11 28.12x2
13 10.1 24.6 11.7 12.7
14 12.2 13.2 14.9 17.12
15 29.1 02.2 13.8 7.11
16 10.12 12.12

User avatar
Tomasz
Posts: 1546
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 11:05 am

Re: Alice Cooper shared Frank Turner song

Post by Tomasz » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:51 am

darlenet. wrote:Ha, Alice Cooper was just in my hometown at a golf thing. He was a spectator, but a friend recognized him He wouldn't allow a picture because he was out of makeup and he said. "he has an image to maintain." Seemed like a nice enough fellow.
Jenny Lewis wouldn't let me have a picture with her because she was out of makeup, she too was lovely though.
Pete wrote:Sometimes, I wish I was a dog on a swing.

bridgemo
Posts: 68
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:54 pm

Re: Alice Cooper shared Frank Turner song

Post by bridgemo » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:29 pm

marowak wrote:
Maybe he does. I think Frank would make a good Dr Who.
True. Wonder what companion he'd have?

Evan
Posts: 1839
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:06 pm

Re: Alice Cooper shared Frank Turner song

Post by Evan » Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:30 pm

bridgemo wrote:
marowak wrote:
Maybe he does. I think Frank would make a good Dr Who.
True. Wonder what companion he'd have?

A blonde
Beverley, Birmingham, Blackheath, Boston, Cheltenham, Dublin, Donington, Guildford, Hatfield, Hoboken, Knebworth, Latitude, Leamington Spa, London, Manchester, New York, Nottingham, Oxford, Reading, Sayreville, Sheffield, Southend, Wembley, Wolverhampton.

User avatar
Danlechief
Posts: 472
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:19 am

Re: Alice Cooper shared Frank Turner song

Post by Danlechief » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:21 pm

Tomasz wrote:
darlenet. wrote:Ha, Alice Cooper was just in my hometown at a golf thing. He was a spectator, but a friend recognized him He wouldn't allow a picture because he was out of makeup and he said. "he has an image to maintain." Seemed like a nice enough fellow.
Evan wouldn't let me have a picture with him because he was out of makeup, he too was lovely though.
"Age is no object if you're in love.

Oh shit what have I just said?"

frank turner, Birmingham, 18th November 2015

User avatar
marowak
Posts: 3543
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:27 pm
Location: Lancing
Contact:

Re: Alice Cooper shared Frank Turner song

Post by marowak » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:56 pm

bridgemo wrote:
marowak wrote:
Maybe he does. I think Frank would make a good Dr Who.
True. Wonder what companion he'd have?
A dog.
06 06.3 08.8
07 04.4 11.5 17.5 08.6 10.11
08 28.3 21.04 13.6 06.7 06.9
09 11.1 06.2 21.4 10.10 29.10
10 23.3 16.7 12.12
11 12.2 12.5 30.5 27.11
12 13.4 28.11 28.12x2
13 10.1 24.6 11.7 12.7
14 12.2 13.2 14.9 17.12
15 29.1 02.2 13.8 7.11
16 10.12 12.12

sarahg
Posts: 367
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:01 am

Re: Alice Cooper shared Frank Turner song

Post by sarahg » Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:19 am

marowak wrote:
bridgemo wrote:
marowak wrote:
Maybe he does. I think Frank would make a good Dr Who.
True. Wonder what companion he'd have?
A dog.[/quoted
HA! He really would make an excellent Dr Who.
I think Beans on toast would make a great companion.

Sivvy
Posts: 116
Joined: Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:13 pm
Location: New Forest

Re: Alice Cooper shared Frank Turner song

Post by Sivvy » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:06 am

YES! Perfect casting. Someone somewhere must make this happen.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests