Who's from Switzerland?

Rant and rave at will, that's why you're here, this is the internet after all

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

RiceOfEvil

Who's from Switzerland?

Post by RiceOfEvil » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:59 pm

Hey guys, just a quick question: Who of you lovely guys is from Switzerland and in which city do you live?
I originally come from St. Gallen but moved to Solothurn about a month ago. I'd love to make some new friends around here from the FT-family!

Have a great day!

Venomous_Bear

Re: Who's from Switzerland?

Post by Venomous_Bear » Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:35 am

...are you only allowed to be friends with Swiss people? I have always wanted to go there, but now I am afraid I will be shunned :(
Toronto (x3), Hatfield, Derry, London (x2), Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Saskatoon, Winnipeg, Detroit, Buffalo, Boston (x4), Ottawa, Fake London, Nottingham, Manchester, Portsmouth

RiceOfEvil

Post by RiceOfEvil » Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:50 pm

Of course not, you got me wrong :lol:
I just thought it would be fun to find some like-minded people throught this platform to meet again at FT-concerts or maybe go for a beer with. And as I live in a new city now I hoped I might find someone to show me what's worth doing/seeing around here.

You'd be absolutely welcome here and if you can make it to Switzerland I'd love to go for a beer with you! :wink:

Pete

Post by Pete » Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:51 am

RiceOfEvil wrote: if you can make it to Switzerland I'd love to go for a beer with you! :wink:
Trust me, you wouldn't...
frank wrote:Think of it like weight-lifting. High notes are heavy weights.

darlenet.

Post by darlenet. » Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:21 pm

Venomous_Bear wrote:...are you only allowed to be friends with Swiss people? I have always wanted to go there, but now I am afraid I will be shunned :(
RiceOfEvil wrote:Of course not, you got me wrong :lol::
Jeez, Kelly. Are you trying to start an international incident? They're neutral. Even, ah, unique, yes that's the word, Canadians are welcomed.
shows? 70 so far

Venomous_Bear

Post by Venomous_Bear » Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:08 pm

Pete wrote:
RiceOfEvil wrote: if you can make it to Switzerland I'd love to go for a beer with you! :wink:
Trust me, you wouldn't...
You're just bitter because I wouldn't let you and Pete keep my hat ;)
Toronto (x3), Hatfield, Derry, London (x2), Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Saskatoon, Winnipeg, Detroit, Buffalo, Boston (x4), Ottawa, Fake London, Nottingham, Manchester, Portsmouth