Am I a dinosaur?

Rant and rave at will, that's why you're here, this is the internet after all

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

Craven

Re: Am I a dinosaur?

Post by Craven » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:27 pm

Venomous_Bear wrote:2. All excellent guesses, except the song posted by Craven, which I did not listen to in its entirety. You see, it lost credibility when they named "brontosaurus", which isn't an actual dinosaur. It is a redundancy in naming, and is actually just an apatosaurus. It took me fucking years to get over the shame and stress of this correction. Dammit, Rhys. Get your shit together ;)

3. I was, indeed, asleep, due to the previously-stated consumption of all of the whiskey, but despite the dinosaur I was involuntary imitating with elevated environmental allergies:

DILOPHOSAURUS

(The one that spits acid everywhere and kills Newman in JP)
You diss the song, then go on to talk about a dinosaur that has made up special poison spitting powers and wears a Jacobean ruff :roll:
683 727 909 1081 1082 1139 1216 1258 1289 1381 1442 1522 1539 1585 1611 1615 1681 1720 1790 1889 1955

Venomous_Bear

Post by Venomous_Bear » Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:17 am

Craven wrote:
Venomous_Bear wrote:2. All excellent guesses, except the song posted by Craven, which I did not listen to in its entirety. You see, it lost credibility when they named "brontosaurus", which isn't an actual dinosaur. It is a redundancy in naming, and is actually just an apatosaurus. It took me fucking years to get over the shame and stress of this correction. Dammit, Rhys. Get your shit together ;)

3. I was, indeed, asleep, due to the previously-stated consumption of all of the whiskey, but despite the dinosaur I was involuntary imitating with elevated environmental allergies:

DILOPHOSAURUS

(The one that spits acid everywhere and kills Newman in JP)
You diss the song, then go on to talk about a dinosaur that has made up special poison spitting powers and wears a Jacobean ruff :roll:
HOW DARE YOU ;)
(Yes, I know. But creative licensing on the part of Crichton. Do not speak ill of the dead (the dinosaurs OR the author). Besides, if we REALLY want to get into this, deinonychus is velociraptor, feathers e'erywhere, etc. etc.)
Toronto (x3), Hatfield, Derry, London (x2), Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Saskatoon, Winnipeg, Detroit, Buffalo, Boston (x4), Ottawa, Fake London, Nottingham, Manchester, Portsmouth

darlenet.

Post by darlenet. » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:27 am

So I need to say this: DINOSAURS ARE COOL!

The reason for this statement, beside the fact it's true, is to bump this thread above the fluffy kitten bath thread. So there, fluffy people!
shows? 90 so far...