The FTHC Bones decal

Rant and rave at will, that's why you're here, this is the internet after all

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

fadedskyjeff

The FTHC Bones decal

Post by fadedskyjeff » Wed May 14, 2014 2:47 am

I am really trying to find one, and I cannot find one online anywhere. All of the merchandise sites are sold out of them. Does anyone have an extra one that they would be willing to sell? I will gladly pay, and pay for shipping as well...

If anyone does, please reply back, and I will get back in touch with you.
...Me and all my friends are poets of the deed...

darlenet.

Re: The FTHC Bones decal

Post by darlenet. » Wed May 14, 2014 4:19 am

Jeff,

I have one and you may have it .I'm not selling it, though. How could I charge someone who had Ballad dedicated to them? It's not that large, though. It's 4 inches by 3 inches.

I'll e mail you a picture of it to be sure it's what you want, and you can give me your mailing address. I snagged your email off of a previous post. So I'll send it in a bit.

Darlene
shows? 90 so far...

fadedskyjeff

Post by fadedskyjeff » Wed May 14, 2014 10:13 pm

So...I have been talking to Darlene for the last two days about a simple sticker. Something that means a lot to me, and something that she was willing to provide.

She has sent it to me, without asking for compensation, and even sent it priority mail...

The wonderful fans, and people I meet through the Frank Turner family, and fandom never cease to amaze me. I have met some of my best friends in the whole world through our shared experiences with Frank, and I am just amazed that I can be a part of something, and fit in, and belong.

Darlene...Thank you so VERY much for this, and hopefully our paths will cross sometime down the road.

Also, she mentioned that me and my crew are "legendary"...Our reputation proceeds us?

HERE is a video I made of my crew after the October tour...It is a small piece of the DVD that I made for all of us afterward! If anyone who reads this ever sees any of us...Come say hi, and give us a hug, and lets drink, dance, and sing! We are always looking for more friends to see on a regular basis!!!!!

(EDIT: Video made up of Koo Koo Kamera photos from the shows we were at)

darlenet.

Post by darlenet. » Wed May 14, 2014 11:52 pm

fadedskyjeff wrote:The wonderful fans, and people I meet through the Frank Turner family, and fandom never cease to amaze me. I have met some of my best friends in the whole world through our shared experiences with Frank, and I am just amazed that I can be a part of something, and fit in, and belong.
Yes, I feel the same way. Glad to help with the sticker. It obviously means a lot to you, and I am happy it worked out. And its life is about to become much more exciting with you.

Nice video. Oh, if the Koo Koo Kam could talk....

darlene
shows? 90 so far...

tampateri

Post by tampateri » Thu May 15, 2014 9:35 pm

I found it online a while back at http://www.kingsroadmerch.com/frank-turner/ and bought like four of them. Looks like they're out of stock now.

ToTheWest

Post by ToTheWest » Tue May 20, 2014 2:28 am

This whole thread makes me happy. Hope to meet you one day, too, Darlene. (Unless I have already, in which case I'm a forgetful idiot. Totally within the realm of possibility.)
Brevity is not my forte.

darlenet.

Post by darlenet. » Tue May 20, 2014 12:41 pm

ToTheWest wrote:This whole thread makes me happy. Hope to meet you one day, too, Darlene. (Unless I have already, in which case I'm a forgetful idiot. Totally within the realm of possibility.)
Haha. I think we have only "met" in cyberland. Slowly, but surely I am meeting people, so hopefully our paths will cross one day. Fancy a cruise?
shows? 90 so far...

littlecharliep

Post by littlecharliep » Tue May 20, 2014 10:27 pm

[/quote]If anyone who reads this ever sees any of us...Come say hi, and give us a hug, and lets drink, dance, and sing! We are always looking for more friends to see on a regular basis!!!!![/quote]

I recognise you from the Phoenix show....that was such a fun night (short redhead with a British accent - was in the US and holiday so made a detour to Arizona) if I'm in the US for shows again I'll definitely say hello.

I couldn't agree more about meeting people through Frank & The Sleeping Souls' shows - so many great friends!
1143. 1253. 1259. 1300. 1322. 1384. 1441. 1505. 1515. 1518. 1527. 1529. 1530. 1531. 1559. 1565.

fadedskyjeff

Post by fadedskyjeff » Wed May 21, 2014 1:13 am

littlecharliep wrote:...I recognise you from the Phoenix show....that was such a fun night (short redhead with a British accent - was in the US and holiday so made a detour to Arizona) if I'm in the US for shows again I'll definitely say hello.
HAHAHAHA!!!! YES!!! Yeah, I was quite pleased with the Phoenix show. I do (vaguely) remember you from that night...I get a little drunk sometimes, which oddly enough is a direct factor for our group even existing, lol...

Good on you, and definitely find us to say hi next time you are stateside!

ToTheWest

Post by ToTheWest » Thu May 22, 2014 3:10 am

darlenet. wrote: Haha. I think we have only "met" in cyberland. Slowly, but surely I am meeting people, so hopefully our paths will cross one day. Fancy a cruise?
Seriously considering it, but I don't take non-refundable investments of that size lightly, especially as it will require me also buying a flight from LA to Miami and taking two days off work, which honestly makes my life harder in the long run. Obviously, though, the payoff could be amazing... I'm sure there will be lots of cool people onboard, but for the expense involved, I'm not so keen on the idea of just rooming with some person I've never met. In short, if I can get one of a couple good friends to commit, then I'm in--but I also understand that coming up with the money is no easy task for some of them.
Brevity is not my forte.

littlecharliep

Post by littlecharliep » Thu May 22, 2014 2:14 pm

fadedskyjeff wrote:I get a little drunk sometimes!
hahahahahahahahaha

Ditto!
1143. 1253. 1259. 1300. 1322. 1384. 1441. 1505. 1515. 1518. 1527. 1529. 1530. 1531. 1559. 1565.

tampateri

Post by tampateri » Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:11 pm

tampateri wrote:I found it online a while back at http://www.kingsroadmerch.com/frank-turner/ and bought like four of them. Looks like they're out of stock now.

finally bought another car. finally got my bones decal on it.

a girl at work asked me "do you drive the car with the Frank Turner sticker on it?" and then we got into a conversation about our fandom. I gave her one of my extras so now there are at least two of us in Tampa sporting it. :D