Campfire Punkrock Charity Raffle

Rant and rave at will, that's why you're here, this is the internet after all

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

yayllama

Campfire Punkrock Charity Raffle

Post by yayllama » Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:19 pm

Hey guys and gals, to raise money for Teenage Cancer Trust & Sheffield Hospitals Charity, I'm raffling off a copy of Campfire Punkrock on yellow vinyl - hoping some of you might be interested as I know it's a pretty sought after EP!

The original aim was to raise £100, which has been done, so now I'm aiming for £200!

--------

To enter the raffle all you have to do is head over to my JustGiving page (http://www.justgiving.com/user/47004075) and make a donation to either Sheffield Hospitals Charity or Teenage Cancer Trust.

Before donating, there are a few things you need to know…

* I would prefer all donations to go to SHC but I understand not everybody wants to donate to a Charity that isn’t local to them, which is why I’ve set up the page for TCT too.

* The minimum donation allowed by JustGiving is £2.

* Each £2 donation gives you 1 ticket so a £10 donation will give you 5 tickets!

* If you donate £10 or more, you will also be entered in draw to win an album of your choice from Fair Share Music.

* Please DO NOT select the option to add Gift Aid as this isn’t allowed to be claimed on raffle tickets.

* So you can be contacted if you win, please tick a box saying that it is okay for me to see your email address.

* The closing date for entries is March 14th 2014, the winner will be contacted on March 15th