UPSTATE NY RADIO PLAY HELP!

Rant and rave at will, that's why you're here, this is the internet after all

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

RavenT42

UPSTATE NY RADIO PLAY HELP!

Post by RavenT42 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:25 pm

As a fan, like most of you, I'm trying to enlighten my local alt radio station to start playing Frank Turner. I've got a buzz in right now with a few Radio DJ's, but I need your help!!

My local radio station - 90.5 WBER has posted a poll for their listeners - and based upon this poll, Frank Turner's songs would be given airplay....

Please consider going to this webpage and helping me swing the vote to get Frank's music played in Rochester!
http://wber.monroe.edu/site/html/module ... pollID=548

Thanks for your help!!

darlenet.

Re: UPSTATE NY RADIO PLAY HELP!

Post by darlenet. » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:09 am

RavenT42 wrote:Thanks for your help!!
Done!

When Recovery was first released, I was in a lot of contact with my local alt. station too. I was close to a restraining order I fear. Good luck!
shows? 90 so far...

reitzel6570

Post by reitzel6570 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:21 am

Done. Yay Upstate NY!

RavenT42

Post by RavenT42 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:39 pm

Thank you to everyone who has voted! We just made it over the 100 vote mark, but the poll is still very close right now with another band.

Please keep voting if you can!! Any help is appreciated!!

egruenfelder

Post by egruenfelder » Sat May 24, 2014 10:29 pm

So I'm brand new to these forums and just saw this... I"m from Rochester too! I feel like I've never met anyone around here who has even heard of Frank! Glad to see someone else in the area who is a fan

Danlechief

Post by Danlechief » Sat May 24, 2014 10:49 pm

egruenfelder wrote:So I'm brand new to these forums and just saw this... I"m from Rochester too! I feel like I've never met anyone around here who has even heard of Frank! Glad to see someone else in the area who is a fan
Welcome!!
"Age is no object if you're in love.

Oh shit what have I just said?"

frank turner, Birmingham, 18th November 2015

reitzel6570

Post by reitzel6570 » Sun May 25, 2014 12:32 am

egruenfelder wrote:So I'm brand new to these forums and just saw this... I"m from Rochester too! I feel like I've never met anyone around here who has even heard of Frank! Glad to see someone else in the area who is a fan
Come see The Menzingers at The Bug Jar in June. I know at least 5 FT/SS fans who'll be there -- including me.

egruenfelder

Post by egruenfelder » Sun May 25, 2014 12:41 am

Danlechief wrote:
Welcome!!
Thanks!

reitzel6570 wrote:
Come see The Menzingers at The Bug Jar in June. I know at least 5 FT/SS fans who'll be there -- including me.
awesome! I had actually thought about going to that show. Gotta see if I can convince my friend to go