Rant and rave at will, that's why you're here, this is the internet after all
Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi
- Posts: 472
- Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:19 am
My fiancé thinks the baddie from home alone looks like frank. I think she's being a bit harsh but I can see her point.
"Age is no object if you're in love.
Oh shit what have I just said?"
frank turner, Birmingham, 18th November 2015
- Posts: 158
- Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:22 pm
There's a lifeguard at my local pool who looks quite a lot like Frank. It really threw my 4 year old for a loop.
Re-examine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul. ~~Walt Whitman
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:38 am
He can pass for his double
- Posts: 1342
- Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2005 11:54 am
- Location: Scotland
- Posts: 73
- Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:59 pm
- Location: lightroomcatalog.lrcat is corrupted. Continue?
Disappointed this wasn't a Sutcliffe thread.
Shows: People who count shows are weirdos.
- Posts: 120
- Joined: Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:25 pm
I always thought Brett Mckenzie from Flight of the Conchords always looked a bit like Frank
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:39 am
- Location: Winchester
There's this guy at my university (University of Winchester - oh the irony!) who looks exactly like Frank and I have to do a double take when I walk past him.
"The pain that you feel, you only can heal by living."
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:15 pm
When he isn't an elf, Orlando Bloom looks a bit like him
I hate this place but i love these chords
- Posts: 2089
- Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:19 pm
- Location: Nottingham
- Posts: 355
- Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:17 am
- Location: London, via America and Australia
Blonde wrote:No he doesn't
Yeah, no, I don't see it either.
If we got him one of those creepy Frank masks, though....
- Posts: 72
- Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:17 pm
- Location: Winchester, Hampshire
I've been told that I ever so slightly remind people of frank (without the beard of course).
I can't see it though.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest