frank vinyl

Rant and rave at will, that's why you're here, this is the internet after all

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

blastman

Re: frank vinyl

Post by blastman » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:59 am

Wait, there's a white version? Where might this be acquired on-line, since I probably won't be in Germany any time soon?

Evan

Post by Evan » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:09 pm

blastman wrote:Wait, there's a white version? Where might this be acquired on-line, since I probably won't be in Germany any time soon?

I am sure there are many places, but: https://www.hhv.de/shop/en/item/frank-t ... 1?p=aHLFzu
Beverley, Birmingham, Blackheath, Boston, Cheltenham, Dublin, Donington, Guildford, Hatfield, Hoboken, Knebworth, Latitude, Leamington Spa, London, Manchester, New York, Nottingham, Oxford, Reading, Sayreville, Sheffield, Southend, Wembley, Wolverhampton.

suitcaselife

Post by suitcaselife » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:28 pm

Thank you so much Evan, I will drop by HHV tonight on my way home - the white one was never mentioned.
So I missed out on the lilac one and the 180g versions so far. Not too bad. :D
58 gigs in 16 countries...
moving, keep moving - the tour never stops.

Twitter/Instagram: @MySuitcaseLife

blastman

Post by blastman » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:29 pm

Evan wrote:
blastman wrote:Wait, there's a white version? Where might this be acquired on-line, since I probably won't be in Germany any time soon?
I am sure there are many places, but: https://www.hhv.de/shop/en/item/frank-t ... 1?p=aHLFzu
Cheers Evan, ordered

blastman

Post by blastman » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:39 pm

Didn't realise until now that both the other coloured editions are sold out, not too shabby!

Evan

Post by Evan » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:19 pm

suitcaselife wrote:Thank you so much Evan, I will drop by HHV tonight on my way home - the white one was never mentioned.
So I missed out on the lilac one and the 180g versions so far. Not too bad. :D
They are all 180g, on all colours.

Not sure HMV will have the white one, as it is an indie shop exclusive, and I don't think they count. Might be wrong.
Beverley, Birmingham, Blackheath, Boston, Cheltenham, Dublin, Donington, Guildford, Hatfield, Hoboken, Knebworth, Latitude, Leamington Spa, London, Manchester, New York, Nottingham, Oxford, Reading, Sayreville, Sheffield, Southend, Wembley, Wolverhampton.

suitcaselife

Post by suitcaselife » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:26 pm

Yeah, but I'm more into getting all the different colours than getting a 180g of a vinyl I already own. (Black is black to me ;) )

No, talking about the HHV store here in Berlin, you linked earlier. I will probably drop by to make a reservation, as my fav. record store doesn't know if they will get the white one. And HHV is crazy expensive to every other record store here in twon.

Evan

Post by Evan » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:43 pm

suitcaselife wrote:Yeah, but I'm more into getting all the different colours than getting a 180g of a vinyl I already own. (Black is black to me ;) )

No, talking about the HHV store here in Berlin, you linked earlier. I will probably drop by to make a reservation, as my fav. record store doesn't know if they will get the white one. And HHV is crazy expensive to every other record store here in twon.

HHV...not HMV...sorry...

suitcaselife

Post by suitcaselife » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:53 am

Just pre-ordered it from HHV and can collect it within the next two weeks. Yay, that's two new colours for my collection. That makes me happy :)

If anyone sees a spare golden one, please tell me! Thanks!

niblips

Post by niblips » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:04 pm

Hi. I'm new to the group.

So, the Sleep is for the Week 10th anniversary edition has 4 different pressing? White, Gold, Purple, and the standard Black?
Does anyone know what the qty of the colour pressings are going to be?
I ordered the Purple from Xtra Mile when it was announced, but i had no idea about the gold and white. Not sure how easy it will be to get those now....

Evan

Post by Evan » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:33 pm

niblips wrote:Hi. I'm new to the group.

So, the Sleep is for the Week 10th anniversary edition has 4 different pressing? White, Gold, Purple, and the standard Black?
Does anyone know what the qty of the colour pressings are going to be?
I ordered the Purple from Xtra Mile when it was announced, but i had no idea about the gold and white. Not sure how easy it will be to get those now....

All colours are /500, and the black is an undeclared number.

Lilac and gold sold out. White still available from European independent stores.

blastman

Post by blastman » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:40 pm

Guess what was waiting when I got home from work this evening?

The whole package is beautiful, well done Evan and everyone else involved, and thanks to Xtra Mile for getting it to Dublin the day before the official release date!

suitcaselife

Post by suitcaselife » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:58 am

Just managed to find someone with a spare golden one! Can't wait for everything to arrive! Good times! :)

blastman

Post by blastman » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:38 pm

Was that you on the Army facebook page that posted asking if anyone had a spare? Glad to see you got one.

suitcaselife

Post by suitcaselife » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:20 pm

Yeah, trying everything to cover that gold one too.