New interview with FT

Rant and rave at will, that's why you're here, this is the internet after all

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

traci-ann

Re: New interview with FT

Post by traci-ann » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:46 pm

robsandall wrote:Hallo,

I thought I'd sign up as an interview with the big man I did a couple weeks ago has just gone up. Hope it is enjoyed etc.

http://www.7bitarcade.com/music/article ... nk-turner/

I rather suspect I will stick around on these boards.

Hurrah!

Rx

great interview rob! hard to believe that FT could get hate mail. well, sort of. there are plenty of people out there with very little to do but try their best to make others miserable. there are plenty of artists that i just can't see what the big deal is so i just don't support them financially. maybe i'm too busy writing "love" letters to FT to write hate letters.
traci-ann

But if ever I stray from the path I follow
Take me down to tBoston Harbor...

traci-ann

Post by traci-ann » Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:05 pm

sarahg wrote:I really enjoyed reading this, and as a very awkward middle class and middle aged fan I just wanted to point out that I grew up with punk!! Cheeky monkey! :wink:
Frank has a really special charm, anyone can love his music, this very inclusivity I feel is why he will go from strength to strength.
you & me both :) i'll be 45 in a couple of days and i still love all my old punk bands and also believe that FT has that something that will guarantee and long and respected career, which is awesome for us fans
traci-ann

But if ever I stray from the path I follow
Take me down to tBoston Harbor...

sarahg

Post by sarahg » Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:10 pm

traci-ann wrote:
sarahg wrote:I really enjoyed reading this, and as a very awkward middle class and middle aged fan I just wanted to point out that I grew up with punk!! Cheeky monkey! :wink:
Frank has a really special charm, anyone can love his music, this very inclusivity I feel is why he will go from strength to strength.
you & me both :) i'll be 45 in a couple of days and i still love all my old punk bands and also believe that FT has that something that will guarantee and long and respected career, which is awesome for us fans
Ha! I beat you by a year :wink: , totally agree!