Setlists???

Rant and rave at will, that's why you're here, this is the internet after all

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

grigley

Setlists???

Post by grigley » Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:45 pm

Just wondering if the band changes up setlists from night to night. Seeing Frank for the 1st time at a Festival and the following night in a club. Doesn't really matter as they are 2 different gigs/vibes, just wondering if the sets will differ. Also does St.Christopher get regular play live? I'd love to hear that.
Last edited by grigley on Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Unorthadox1080

Re: Setlists???

Post by Unorthadox1080 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:10 pm

the bulk of a set stays the same night to night, probably between 50% and 75%. St Christopher rarely gets played, that's the perfect example of the kind of song that would almost certainly not get played the night after if it did get played.

darlenet.

Post by darlenet. » Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:16 pm

I'm not nearly the expert that some here are, but I have seen 3 gigs in succession, and there was always a core group of songs played. But there were also a few unexpected gems along with a few requests. Each show felt unique.

I would love to hear St. Christopher live, also. However, while I was waiting for a The Revival Tour show, the song was playing over the PA. Amazing how many people were singing along.
shows? 90 so far...

Evan

Post by Evan » Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:47 am

Beverley, Birmingham, Blackheath, Boston, Cheltenham, Dublin, Donington, Guildford, Hatfield, Hoboken, Knebworth, Latitude, Leamington Spa, London, Manchester, New York, Nottingham, Oxford, Reading, Sayreville, Sheffield, Southend, Wembley, Wolverhampton.