Anyone interested in trading some vinyl?

Rant and rave at will, that's why you're here, this is the internet after all

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

SB

Re: Anyone interested in trading some vinyl?

Post by SB » Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:50 am

Great, thank you. I'll post it on Thursday probably.

ripscar

Post by ripscar » Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:51 pm

Great, Thanks again.

bobbyrooney

Post by bobbyrooney » Wed May 08, 2013 11:33 pm

interestingly, if anyone still needs/wants this Banquet Record, where Frank did a show, still has a load left you can buy online!

Russ67

Post by Russ67 » Fri May 24, 2013 7:47 am

I bought Fields of June last year in vinyl and then realised I didn't have a turntable, so I bought an old jukebox which then blew up. £500 later it's all working and so far I have 2 records in it, the other being Recovery. SO if anyone out there has some reasonably priced FT 7" they would part with I would be very interested. Also required: Refused(New Noise), Million Dead (anything), DoNots split.
Never let the things that go without saying remain unsaid

SanDimas1988

Post by SanDimas1988 » Thu May 30, 2013 2:25 pm

I'm going to hop onto this thread. I'm looking to buy/trade for the Xtra Mile vinyl of Love Ire & Song (on the back cover, it has Xtra Mile logo on the left, and Epitaph on the right). And I'm also looking for the red/black solid First Three Years, and the splatter Campfire Punkrock.

If anyone has what I'm looking and wants to make a trade, I have a Love Ire and Song black vinyl, a First Three Years splatter, a First Three Years on all black, Sleep is for the Week, and a Austin Lucas split test press.

seamiedev

Post by seamiedev » Thu May 30, 2013 2:52 pm

[quote="SanDimas1988"]I'm looking to buy/trade for the Xtra Mile vinyl of Love Ire & Song (on the back cover, it has Xtra Mile logo on the left, and Epitaph on the right)[quote]

I have this, thought it's signed "to Seamus, cheers, Frank", so unless your name's Seamus wouldn't be much point trading :mrgreen:
:D

SanDimas1988

Post by SanDimas1988 » Thu May 30, 2013 3:03 pm

Haha, damn, thanks anyways though. I have quite the collection of FT stuff, other than these 3 versions. I can wait though, rather than taking your personalised one. FT stuff is so hard to find, especially the promo CDs, at least I've basically got all of those.

seamiedev

Post by seamiedev » Thu May 30, 2013 3:19 pm

SanDimas1988 wrote:Haha, damn, thanks anyways though. I have quite the collection of FT stuff, other than these 3 versions. I can wait though, rather than taking your personalised one. FT stuff is so hard to find, especially the promo CDs, at least I've basically got all of those.
England Keep My Bones was my first album, have gotten all the cds since, not much vinyl though; Sleep, Poetry, Love Ire & Song, and the Recovery 7".
:D