Anyone from Norwich/ Norfolk area??

Rant and rave at will, that's why you're here, this is the internet after all

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

Emsabobs

Anyone from Norwich/ Norfolk area??

Post by Emsabobs » Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:39 pm

Right - this isn't a lonely hearts ad before anyone starts!
Just interested to see if anyone is from round near me? I hear a lot about London etc but not so much of any Norfolk folk.
I'm pretty new to the area as Im from Manchester and I don't know many people who are into the same music as me. Eg.Jim Lockey next week, I have a ticket but no gig buddy, and the Courteeners played recently in Cambridge...I'm by no means shy,I did Dublin last year alone but company would be nice sometimes :)
So I guess I'm asking if anyone actually lives anywhere nearby and is into Frank and/ or wouldn't mind me tagging along to any gigs that come up.
Cheers!
'Yeah I got so damn drunk and retarded, I fell down the stairs and puked in my shoe' Nothing to you - Two Gallants

Emsabobs

Re: Anyone from Norwich/ Norfolk area??

Post by Emsabobs » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:09 pm

Wow there really aren't any people from this area are there!
'Yeah I got so damn drunk and retarded, I fell down the stairs and puked in my shoe' Nothing to you - Two Gallants

stothy862

Post by stothy862 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:06 pm

Woops missed this post! I am from the Norwich/Norfolk area but I'm currently in Sheffield for uni, I had planned to go to the Norwich JL&TSS gig too but when it was rescheduled it just wasn't possible anymore.

BigEgg

Post by BigEgg » Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:30 pm

I'm from Norfolk, about 10 mins south of Norwich. However I go to uni in Huddersfield and I'm living in Herne Bay, Kent for a year as a work placement. There are looooads of FT fans in Norwich, and Jim is getting more popular I think. Though my little brother and sister said there was only like 40 people at Jim's show in the Waterfront last week.
Lets not settle for satisfaction, we are women and men of action.

stothy862

Post by stothy862 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:36 pm

BigEgg wrote:I'm from Norfolk, about 10 mins south of Norwich. However I go to uni in Huddersfield and I'm living in Herne Bay, Kent for a year as a work placement. There are looooads of FT fans in Norwich, and Jim is getting more popular I think. Though my little brother and sister said there was only like 40 people at Jim's show in the Waterfront last week.
I was there. went to Sheffield gig too genuinely lovely guys!

About same amount of people at each gig but they were all hanging around the bar at the Norwich one so Sheffield was definitely better!

LessTalkMoreRock

Post by LessTalkMoreRock » Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:25 am

My girlfriend lives just outside of Norwich but unfortunately I'm only there 4-5 times a year due to living in the US. I do plan on timing one of my visits for whenever Frank is in town.