Tape Deck Heart

Rant and rave at will, that's why you're here, this is the internet after all

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

inca

Tape Deck Heart

Post by inca » Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:22 pm

They are having technical issues with the email. You can check the orders hone through by login on their site.

Sheermusic

Re: Tape Deck Heart

Post by Sheermusic » Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:02 pm

Anyone else noticed that the vinyl track order is different to the CD order... Weird!

I've never noticed any record release that's had that done to it before - So I don't see it being a time issue on the vinyl... Why re-order the tracks for a different format??

frank
Site Admin

Post by frank » Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:14 pm

Really? That's a typo.
Shows? All of em.

"He's like an Uncle, I like him but I don't want to listen to him all day."

Lupusevolve

Post by Lupusevolve » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:04 pm

No sign of Least of All Young Caroline, even as a bonus track? I must admit, I'm disappointed. Is that song going to see any form of release, or will I have to make do with live videos?

Lottie

Post by Lottie » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:35 pm

I was slightly concerned that I hadn't had confirmation, glad it's not just me.
Oasisbobo wrote:Love the name of the album the artwork is amazing! Just can't wait to hear the album and see Frank live!
Totally agree, really excited for this now (as if I wasn't before, but, you know). :D

KangarooAlice

Post by KangarooAlice » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:55 pm

Rubber_Soul wrote:
KangarooAlice wrote:Got no Paypal confirmation though, which was what worried me. Hmm.
have you gone into your paypal account separately?
Yeah, it doesn't say it's gone through, no mention of it. But also doesn't mention other CD's I've bought this week, which have been sent so were definitely paid for. Maybe there's something wrong with their website?
"I'm not hungover, I have the Booze Blues!!"

Oasisbobo

Post by Oasisbobo » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:56 pm

So excited for this album! I've been so happy all day!

justdip

Post by justdip » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:29 pm

I got a confirmation from both Sandbag and Paypal for my vinyl....

KangarooAlice

Post by KangarooAlice » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:11 pm

Still no confirmation! I know I sound like a right whinger going on about £15 odd quid, but I'd quite like to know if or where it went! Hmm.

Lottie

Post by Lottie » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:31 pm

KangarooAlice wrote:Still no confirmation! I know I sound like a right whinger going on about £15 odd quid, but I'd quite like to know if or where it went! Hmm.
I still haven't got confirmation for mine either, have to wait and see. I can see the order on the website though, so sure it'll be fine :)

KangarooAlice

Post by KangarooAlice » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:45 pm

Website says I haven't. But I did, because it said so earlier? Now I really am confused. Don't want to order it again incase the same thing happens, but that pre-sale thing sounds necessary for gig tickets...arghhhhh helpppp

helentx

Post by helentx » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:06 pm

I haven't got confirmation emails for buying the deluxe CD & the vinyl. After buying the CD I was in my account setting up a 2nd address for shipping for a few minutes & then I ordered the vinyl. Each order was given its own number & I could see the orders in my account. Later I saw the tweet saying we'd get 18 downloadable songs with the vinyl. In the help section it explained what to do about changing or cancelling an order so I rang the number & spoke to a real person who cancelled the CD order & sent me an email confirmation which arrived.

Since then I have tried to access my account just to check that the vinyl order is still there because that's going to give me access to the presale. I've been unsuccessful so far. At the office although I typed my email & password into login I was repeatedly thrown back to the login page so I tried sending a forgot password request but an email did not arrive. At home I was asked to enable my pc to accept cookies which I did but when I logged in I was told the password is invalid. I've sent another forgotten password request but so far haven't got an email.

It sounds like there are some technical issues to be resolved if other people haven't got confirmation emails. Maybe the outgoing emails are stacked up somewhere in the system?

xandmatt

Post by xandmatt » Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:14 pm

I just checked the spam folder on gmail and two confirmation emails from the site were in there sent just after I ordered the album.

Double check your spam/junk folders in case they landed in there....

KangarooAlice

Post by KangarooAlice » Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:19 pm

Tried that, no luck.

helentx

Post by helentx » Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:24 pm

Thanks for spam box suggestion - I've got a BT account - & there is nothing in the spam box.

(As an aside we have had & still sometimes have problems sending to clients' BT & yahoo related email addresses. We send a monthly newsletter & were receiving bounce backs from old addresses which labelled us as troublesome in BT's eyes. The only way we sorted it out was to clean up the address list. Even so some emails disappeared - not to be delivered at all - maybe they were disappeared!)