Beans On Toast Interview

Rant and rave at will, that's why you're here, this is the internet after all

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

craigoc

Beans On Toast Interview

Post by craigoc » Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:43 pm

Hi everyone,

My student paper were lucky enough to grab an interview with Jay (Beans On Toast) when he came to Bristol this week. So grateful he took the time to speak to us.

http://bristol.tab.co.uk/2012/12/05/bea ... so-crusty/

Shocking revelation: Jay reckons he'd beat Frank Turner in a fight but lose at Scrabble!

minidazzler

Re: Beans On Toast Interview

Post by minidazzler » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:48 pm

Ah, to be fair, smart money is on Jay to win anyway :D He looks like he's been in a fair few scraps in his time, and likely grew up fighting his brother from time to time.

Frank has no brothers that I know of, and I can't really see the guys at Eton being tough enough to actually try to fight the tall skinny kid who goes to punk shows. They'd be far more likely to just make fun of him in groups of 4+ So that none of them actually get hurt.

And then we have that Beans runs a bar, and has worked more bars than that, if you are bar staff then within your first 6 months you're getting punched once at a minimum...after that you learn to take care of yourself.

So yeah, totting them up, Frank has the size and reach on Jay, but probably little to no skill or experience. Jay is shorter and comparatively heavier than Frank so would push in close and be able to deal damage.

That all said, Chuck Ragan would kick the shite out of both of them at the same time, he looks like a god damn lumberjack haha.
I'd rather be the one who loves than to be loved and never even know.

MattDriversaur

Re: Beans On Toast Interview

Post by MattDriversaur » Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:38 pm

minidazzler wrote:Ah, to be fair, smart money is on Jay to win anyway :D He looks like he's been in a fair few scraps in his time, and likely grew up fighting his brother from time to time.

Frank has no brothers that I know of, and I can't really see the guys at Eton being tough enough to actually try to fight the tall skinny kid who goes to punk shows. They'd be far more likely to just make fun of him in groups of 4+ So that none of them actually get hurt.

And then we have that Beans runs a bar, and has worked more bars than that, if you are bar staff then within your first 6 months you're getting punched once at a minimum...after that you learn to take care of yourself.

So yeah, totting them up, Frank has the size and reach on Jay, but probably little to no skill or experience. Jay is shorter and comparatively heavier than Frank so would push in close and be able to deal damage.

That all said, Chuck Ragan would kick the shite out of both of them at the same time, he looks like a god damn lumberjack haha.
I was reading that and then thought fuck this guys gone deep into this. Then read the end and just laughed. Brilliant
11.11.2012 23.11.2012 rock out with your cock out