Looks like we have our first Mongol Horde song

Rant and rave at will, that's why you're here, this is the internet after all

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

User avatar
cvarley
Posts: 214
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:50 pm
Location: Oxford

Looks like we have our first Mongol Horde song

Post by cvarley » Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:15 pm

28.8.10 5.12.10 12.02.11 18.02.11

Gary18297
Posts: 48
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:44 pm
Location: Andover, Hants

Re: Looks like we have our first Mongol Horde song

Post by Gary18297 » Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:39 pm

So good, can't wait for the announcement of some shows, bit gutted i'm not going to Reading now.
672 683 728 819 868 1035 1058 1138 1216 1301 1318

User avatar
marowak
Posts: 3543
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:27 pm
Location: Lancing
Contact:

Re: Looks like we have our first Mongol Horde song

Post by marowak » Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:41 pm

I think its very nice ... :D
06 06.3 08.8
07 04.4 11.5 17.5 08.6 10.11
08 28.3 21.04 13.6 06.7 06.9
09 11.1 06.2 21.4 10.10 29.10
10 23.3 16.7 12.12
11 12.2 12.5 30.5 27.11
12 13.4 28.11 28.12x2
13 10.1 24.6 11.7 12.7
14 12.2 13.2 14.9 17.12
15 29.1 02.2 13.8 7.11
16 10.12 12.12

User avatar
cvarley
Posts: 214
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:50 pm
Location: Oxford

Re: Looks like we have our first Mongol Horde song

Post by cvarley » Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:45 pm

Gary18297 wrote:So good, can't wait for the announcement of some shows, bit gutted i'm not going to Reading now.
The Reading lineup's reasonable. Considering going just for the Horde
28.8.10 5.12.10 12.02.11 18.02.11

User avatar
marowak
Posts: 3543
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:27 pm
Location: Lancing
Contact:

Re: Looks like we have our first Mongol Horde song

Post by marowak » Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:53 pm

cvarley wrote:
Gary18297 wrote:So good, can't wait for the announcement of some shows, bit gutted i'm not going to Reading now.
The Reading lineup's reasonable. Considering going just for the Horde
i considered a day ticket - but really cant afford to do it
06 06.3 08.8
07 04.4 11.5 17.5 08.6 10.11
08 28.3 21.04 13.6 06.7 06.9
09 11.1 06.2 21.4 10.10 29.10
10 23.3 16.7 12.12
11 12.2 12.5 30.5 27.11
12 13.4 28.11 28.12x2
13 10.1 24.6 11.7 12.7
14 12.2 13.2 14.9 17.12
15 29.1 02.2 13.8 7.11
16 10.12 12.12

User avatar
cvarley
Posts: 214
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:50 pm
Location: Oxford

Re: Looks like we have our first Mongol Horde song

Post by cvarley » Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:08 pm

marowak wrote:
cvarley wrote:
Gary18297 wrote:So good, can't wait for the announcement of some shows, bit gutted i'm not going to Reading now.
The Reading lineup's reasonable. Considering going just for the Horde
i considered a day ticket - but really cant afford to do it
Sunday day tickets are sold out as well :/
28.8.10 5.12.10 12.02.11 18.02.11

Gary18297
Posts: 48
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:44 pm
Location: Andover, Hants

Re: Looks like we have our first Mongol Horde song

Post by Gary18297 » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:26 pm

I considered a day ticket too, got Blur, Specials and New Order at Hyde Park next Sunday and can't afford both.
672 683 728 819 868 1035 1058 1138 1216 1301 1318

User avatar
marowak
Posts: 3543
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:27 pm
Location: Lancing
Contact:

Re: Looks like we have our first Mongol Horde song

Post by marowak » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:30 pm

Gary18297 wrote:I considered a day ticket too, got Blur, Specials and New Order at Hyde Park next Sunday and can't afford both.
im going to that .... i think
06 06.3 08.8
07 04.4 11.5 17.5 08.6 10.11
08 28.3 21.04 13.6 06.7 06.9
09 11.1 06.2 21.4 10.10 29.10
10 23.3 16.7 12.12
11 12.2 12.5 30.5 27.11
12 13.4 28.11 28.12x2
13 10.1 24.6 11.7 12.7
14 12.2 13.2 14.9 17.12
15 29.1 02.2 13.8 7.11
16 10.12 12.12

User avatar
cvarley
Posts: 214
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:50 pm
Location: Oxford

Re: Looks like we have our first Mongol Horde song

Post by cvarley » Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:00 pm

marowak wrote:
Gary18297 wrote:I considered a day ticket too, got Blur, Specials and New Order at Hyde Park next Sunday and can't afford both.
im going to that .... i think
Is that the one where you can turn up and get in for free?
28.8.10 5.12.10 12.02.11 18.02.11

User avatar
newmy
Posts: 2336
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:23 pm
Location: London

Re: Looks like we have our first Mongol Horde song

Post by newmy » Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:00 pm

I have missed that scream. I like the chorus a great deal. I did a little bedroom bounce mosh to it. Gigs please.

User avatar
newmy
Posts: 2336
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:23 pm
Location: London

Re: Looks like we have our first Mongol Horde song

Post by newmy » Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:19 pm

Not sure if it's just me, but at around 1.35 it sounds to me like the production kinda changes? May be a problem with the video upload or could be an intentional thing? Maybe just me being picky...

stothy862
Posts: 244
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:01 am

Re: Looks like we have our first Mongol Horde song

Post by stothy862 » Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:32 pm

Oh wow... Not normally my thing but they nailed it!

User avatar
tenaciousdazz
Posts: 380
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:20 pm
Location: Durham

Re: Looks like we have our first Mongol Horde song

Post by tenaciousdazz » Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:44 pm

It's just a shade too screamy for me.
24/08/07, 14/09/07, 22/08/08, 10/12/08, 07/06/09, 30/08/09, 17/10/09, 15/03/10, 26/08/10, 03/12/10, 31/12/10, 09/05/11, 07/07/11, 06/08/11, 26/11/11, 07/07/12, 17/08/12, 17/11/12.
Twitter @tenaciousdazz

User avatar
marowak
Posts: 3543
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:27 pm
Location: Lancing
Contact:

Re: Looks like we have our first Mongol Horde song

Post by marowak » Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:41 pm

cvarley wrote:
marowak wrote:
Gary18297 wrote:I considered a day ticket too, got Blur, Specials and New Order at Hyde Park next Sunday and can't afford both.
im going to that .... i think
Is that the one where you can turn up and get in for free?
no - my friend got be a ticket for my birthday which is a couple of days after
06 06.3 08.8
07 04.4 11.5 17.5 08.6 10.11
08 28.3 21.04 13.6 06.7 06.9
09 11.1 06.2 21.4 10.10 29.10
10 23.3 16.7 12.12
11 12.2 12.5 30.5 27.11
12 13.4 28.11 28.12x2
13 10.1 24.6 11.7 12.7
14 12.2 13.2 14.9 17.12
15 29.1 02.2 13.8 7.11
16 10.12 12.12

Dubras3
Posts: 141
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:43 pm

Re: Looks like we have our first Mongol Horde song

Post by Dubras3 » Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:29 pm

I like it but I also kinda feel like it's missing something. Verses needs more oomph maybe.

Also holy moly Matt a good guitarist.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests