FTHC stickers

Rant and rave at will, that's why you're here, this is the internet after all

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

Gdh1091

FTHC stickers

Post by Gdh1091 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:01 pm

I've recently become the proud owned of a cheap, fairly boring looking guitar, that i can play while i'm away at uni.

As one does with cheap, boring guitars, I've decided to coat the thing in a thick layer of stickers :D

So does anyone know if there's any FTHC stickers to buy about the place in the UK? I saw this one: http://www.kingsroadmerch.com/frank-tur ... 714&cid=95 on the US merch store, but nothing on the UK one.

Rubber_Soul

Re: FTHC stickers

Post by Rubber_Soul » Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:28 pm

Xtra Mile used to drop them in with various releases I think. Might be worth sending them an e mail or something.
My acoustic sessions and history of Addistock gigs etc... - http://addistock.wordpress.com/

Find Addistock on facebook and twitter here - - http://www.facebook.com/AddistockSessions or http://twitter.com/addistock

Blonde

Post by Blonde » Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:15 am

I've got a spare EKMB sticker that you can have. It's the same one as in the 'Hops Catastrophe' video on YouTube. Just give me a chance to remember where the hell I've put it.

Gdh1091

Post by Gdh1091 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:32 pm

Blonde wrote:I've got a spare EKMB sticker that you can have. It's the same one as in the 'Hops Catastrophe' video on YouTube. Just give me a chance to remember where the hell I've put it.
Ahh that would be awesome if it's not too much trouble. :mrgreen:

h26

Post by h26 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:55 pm

anyone got a spare 'frank turner is coming back look busy' sticker? i'd really love one of those!
Shows? nowhere near enough of 'em!

Evan

Post by Evan » Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:31 pm

h26 wrote:anyone got a spare 'frank turner is coming back look busy' sticker? i'd really love one of those!
I had hundreds of these at one point, but I stuck them all over London. I havent come across one in ages, but if I do I will put one aside. Pretty sure they are all gone though
Beverley, Birmingham, Blackheath, Boston, Cheltenham, Dublin, Donington, Guildford, Hatfield, Hoboken, Knebworth, Latitude, Leamington Spa, London, Manchester, New York, Nottingham, Oxford, Reading, Sayreville, Sheffield, Southend, Wembley, Wolverhampton.

newmy

Post by newmy » Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:09 pm

Evan wrote:
h26 wrote:anyone got a spare 'frank turner is coming back look busy' sticker? i'd really love one of those!
I had hundreds of these at one point, but I stuck them all over London. I havent come across one in ages, but if I do I will put one aside. Pretty sure they are all gone though
I'm heading back home (I say home, it's my childhood home and only my parents live there now but...you know what I mean) next week where a large proportion of the things I own still reside, so I'll have a look for you. I seem to recall having a few knocking about that were unused. If I find any I'll let you know.

Blonde

Post by Blonde » Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:09 pm

Blonde wrote:I've got a spare EKMB sticker that you can have. It's the same one as in the 'Hops Catastrophe' video on YouTube. Just give me a chance to remember where the hell I've put it.
I have now found them. So if you still want one then email me your address at blondemusic at googlemail dot com. I've got a few spare so if anyone else wants one then email me too.

h26

Post by h26 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:51 am

Blonde wrote:
I have now found them. So if you still want one then email me your address at blondemusic at googlemail dot com. I've got a few spare so if anyone else wants one then email me too.
I'll trade one for a beer mat ;)
Shows? nowhere near enough of 'em!

Blonde

Post by Blonde » Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:55 pm

h26 wrote:I'll trade one for a beer mat ;)
deal

Gdh1091

Post by Gdh1091 » Tue May 01, 2012 12:38 pm

Ahh cheers, will do :-)