Introduce Yourself

Rant and rave at will, that's why you're here, this is the internet after all

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

Mattowar

Post by Mattowar » Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:12 pm

Matt from Rotherham/Barnsley.
Loved Kneejerk, somehow missed Million Dead (I'm not sure how either - don't worry, I've since made amends) heard Frank's 'You Are My Sunshine' a couple of years ago, put the pieces together and have been a die-hard ever since.
Last edited by Mattowar on Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
"All we are is dust in the wind, dude."

jazzyjools

Post by jazzyjools » Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:16 pm

hi i'm julie aka jools.....been a massive frank fan since about 2007/8 - when i saw him at leeds festival.....seen him about 12 times so far - would have been 13 but the snow stopped me getting to sheffield before xmas.

in 2009 i went to summer sundae to see frank and in my haste to get to his signing and preview songs before he went on stage - fell over and injured my ankle - failed to get anything signed - then had to have first aid so couldn't stand for the set - and ended up in plaster for 5 weeks!

then ended up going to leeds met on crutches in the october!

Rodrigo

Post by Rodrigo » Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:42 am

Hi! Rodrigo (29) from Uruguay/South America.

I knew FTHC cause Green Day,mow his my fav musician.

Hope see the band live.

Bye

snodgrass

Post by snodgrass » Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:14 pm

Hi. I'm member #3033. I'm gonna boom this message out in the 'huge' font cuz I'm on a tiny phone.

frank
Site Admin

Post by frank » Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:38 pm

hey jon, nice to have you here!
Shows? All of em.

"He's like an Uncle, I like him but I don't want to listen to him all day."

snodgrass

Post by snodgrass » Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:41 pm

frank wrote:hey jon, nice to have you here!
!

madmonkette

Post by madmonkette » Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:46 pm

Hi everyone, I'm Johanna, currently residing in beautiful Leipzig, Germany.
A friend recommended Frank to me in 2008 and I've been hooked since. Trying to make it to as many shows as possible, so far it's six and counting. :)
"If you stripped me off ambition, I would not sit motionless. But if we're stripped off inspiration we won't run for government, I guess."

IGaveMyEyesToStevieWonder

Post by IGaveMyEyesToStevieWonder » Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:35 pm

Hey everyone! My name is Jamie, I'm 14 (15 in a few months time).
I live in a small town called Rawtenstall in Lancashire and love playing video games and listening to my favorite tracks and singing along. Jesus this is starting to feel like Zoosk.
I got into Frank in March, when my good friend Robbie played random songs from his iPod in my ear, and surprisingly i didn't know what to think when Photosynthesis came on, because i don't normally listen to folk or anything along those lines, but it stuck in my head, and ever since then i have listened to pretty much everything Frank has ever done/released and i am also a pretty big MD fan. Hopefully i become a big part of this forum (starting to love it already, especially the ask BenMD thread)

Peace out guys. And if Ben and Frank take time out from their Oral B games, hey guys!

Pete

Post by Pete » Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:42 pm

IGaveMyEyesToStevieWonder wrote:Hey everyone! My name is Jamie, I'm 14 (15 in a few months time).
I live in a small town called Rawtenstall in Lancashire and love playing video games and listening to my favorite tracks and singing along. Jesus this is starting to feel like Zoosk.
I got into Frank in March, when my good friend Robbie played random songs from his iPod in my ear, and surprisingly i didn't know what to think when Photosynthesis came on, because i don't normally listen to folk or anything along those lines, but it stuck in my head, and ever since then i have listened to pretty much everything Frank has ever done/released and i am also a pretty big MD fan. Hopefully i become a big part of this forum (starting to love it already, especially the ask BenMD thread)

Peace out guys. And if Ben and Frank take time out from their Oral B games, hey guys!
14 year olds are on Zoosk? Balls, wish I'd known that before I got engaged.

RickM

Post by RickM » Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:44 pm

There's still time.

BenJP

Post by BenJP » Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:44 pm

And what is this Zoosk you speak of?

I realise this now sounds like im looking to do some grooming... I'm not, honest. I've just never heard of it.

Pete

Post by Pete » Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:46 pm

They've just started advertising. I had to check wikipedia as it looked so dreadful I couldn't believe their membership claims (in the millions), but apparently it's been going a few years and was linked to facebook previously. To answer your question, it is a very shit sounding dating site. Even makes Match sound deep and meaningful

BenJP

Post by BenJP » Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:51 pm

Ah, I should have googled it really!

It appears that T-Pain released a song inspired by it, thats enough of an endorsement for me.

allison

Post by allison » Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:15 pm

Hi, I'm Allison. I'm a 3rd year English Lit student from Toronto Canada. I picked up Poetry of the Deed by chance, and I was hooked. Nice to meet you folks!

RickM

Post by RickM » Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:24 pm

I wish I was in Toronto. :(