Welcome

Rant and rave at will, that's why you're here, this is the internet after all

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

Dan
Posts: 1609
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:35 pm
Location: Cardiff

Post by Dan » Sun May 21, 2006 6:50 pm

Let's snuggle.

Meakin08
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 4:22 pm

Post by Meakin08 » Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:21 pm

Last time i posted a message a guy called simon called me a cunt i got angry typed babble and everything got dark i woke up in bristol in a bike helmet covered in monkey vomit,

i dont wish this to happen again

So friendly gReeting

P.s to all who know why this is relevant, Beast is a friendly term

inane_rambling
Posts: 54
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:07 pm
Location: cabbage

Post by inane_rambling » Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:07 am

dont worry i love you

chris_159
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:34 pm

Post by chris_159 » Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:32 pm

Meakin08 wrote:to all who know why this is relevant, Beast is a friendly term
As far as I can tell, I think cunt is too on here half the time. ..

User avatar
Gerry
Posts: 1493
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 7:15 pm
Location: Notts
Contact:

Post by Gerry » Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:53 pm

Tis true, a dude called Evan was going to call me a cunt one time on here because I had said something or other. Someone else went and called me a pussy instead. I was pissed off at first until Evan went and told me he calls everyone a cunt when they say something silly.

Apparently I need lessons in being a cunt
Last edited by Gerry on Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pete
Posts: 6619
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:10 am

Post by Pete » Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:03 pm

Gerry wrote:Tis true, a dude called Evan was going to call me a cunt one time on here because I had said something or over. Someone else went and called me a pussy instead. I was pissed off at first until Evan went and told me he calls everyone a cunt when they say something silly.

Apparently I need lessons in being a cunt
Classic Gerry. Glad you're back, looking forward to some literary tips

User avatar
Gerry
Posts: 1493
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 7:15 pm
Location: Notts
Contact:

Post by Gerry » Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:06 pm

Good to be back Pete.

Time for another age of blissful ignorence

User avatar
teamescape
Posts: 1540
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:24 pm

Post by teamescape » Fri May 01, 2009 3:53 pm

Meakin08 wrote:Last time i posted a message a guy called simon called me a cunt i got angry typed babble and everything got dark i woke up in bristol in a bike helmet covered in monkey vomit,

i dont wish this to happen again

So friendly gReeting

P.s to all who know why this is relevant, Beast is a friendly term
Fuck. Was Meakin08 that guy who came on here and was saying shit like "COME ON YOU BEASTS"? Anyone else remember that?

Just me then.
Stu

User avatar
David
Posts: 3002
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:36 pm

Post by David » Fri May 01, 2009 5:22 pm

teamescape wrote:
Meakin08 wrote:Last time i posted a message a guy called simon called me a cunt i got angry typed babble and everything got dark i woke up in bristol in a bike helmet covered in monkey vomit,

i dont wish this to happen again

So friendly gReeting

P.s to all who know why this is relevant, Beast is a friendly term
Fuck. Was Meakin08 that guy who came on here and was saying shit like "COME ON YOU BEASTS"? Anyone else remember that?

Just me then.
I vaguely remember that too. strange bunch of people on the internet.

User avatar
IGaveMyEyesToStevieWonder
Posts: 176
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:11 pm
Location: Lancashire, England
Contact:

Post by IGaveMyEyesToStevieWonder » Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:32 pm

I was off this forum for a short period of time.

I nipped to the shops... Where's my welcome guys?

DejaBlue
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:24 pm
Location: Virginia, US
Contact:

Re: Welcome

Post by DejaBlue » Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:25 pm

What if you aren't a cunt, but you have a cunt?
"Always remember to be yourself. Unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

Winchesterlad
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:41 pm
Location: Stockton on Tees

Re: Welcome

Post by Winchesterlad » Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:34 pm

DejaBlue wrote:What if you aren't a cunt, but you have a cunt?
You'll be popular with the men on here, at a guess. I'm a man, and as far as I know am not a cunt, and don't have one either.

edwardgledson
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:39 am

Re: Welcome

Post by edwardgledson » Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:16 am

Thank you..

Carmen5
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:08 pm
Contact:

Re: Welcome

Post by Carmen5 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:12 pm

Hello guys! huge Frank Turner Fan for a long time but recently have really got back into his music especially the newer music :)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests