The I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY Thread

Rant and rave at will, that's why you're here, this is the internet after all

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

rock_midget

Post by rock_midget » Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:39 pm

Fezbob wrote:what trials do I have to undergo before becoming a real man?
Have a one night stand with a fat bird, experience 48 hour food poisoning, aaaaand... eat a doughnut without licking your lips. Don't quote me on that, though.

You're welcome, by the way.
***ROCK MIDGETS.COM***
...size matters...
http://www.rockmidgets.com
http://www.myspace.com/rockmidgets
BenMD wrote:Whoop de fucking do. I didn't rape anyone last night. Someone give me a biscuit.

Ellie

Post by Ellie » Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:59 pm

Ruth's right, although the second one a lot of people pretend is food poisoning when, in actual fact, they were langered.

Evan

Post by Evan » Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:20 am

You are a real man already, but to become an adult, you just need to stay alive. In my opinion, obviously. I have a theory about being 23 you see - everyone (well almost) has an experience in their 23rd year that changes their life completely and makes them grow up. Every single one of my friends has been through something, from bre4aking up with long term partners, or changing career etc etc. MD split when Frank was 23, thus proving the lecture I gave him about how this would be his revolution year right. So, in short, it was all my fault MD broke up.

Evan

Post by Evan » Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:21 am

Oh yeah...did I actually say Happy Birthday? I don't think I did.

Happy Birthday!!!

skhmmi

Post by skhmmi » Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:00 am

Evan wrote:
You are a real man already, but to become an adult, you just need to stay alive. In my opinion, obviously. I have a theory about being 23 you see - everyone (well almost) has an experience in their 23rd year that changes their life completely and makes them grow up. Every single one of my friends has been through something, from bre4aking up with long term partners, or changing career etc etc. MD split when Frank was 23, thus proving the lecture I gave him about how this would be his revolution year right. So, in short, it was all my fault MD broke up.
Nobody likes you when you're 23.

Evan

Post by Evan » Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:25 am

So true. Who would have though Blink-182 could have such insight.

Sonofjellison

Post by Sonofjellison » Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:39 am

Evan wrote:
You are actually completely right I just didn't realise it before. I'm going to have to start popularizing this theory.

Evan

Post by Evan » Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:46 am

Just remember who's theory it was!!! Only one person I have ever met proved it wrong, but they had their revolution the year after. Obviously a late bloomer.

moving pictures

Post by moving pictures » Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:42 am

I'm 19 at the moment, but it's even working into the future... 23 is the age I should become a Dr.... then i'll have to change all my credit cards!

Evan

Post by Evan » Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:51 am

I envy your future Doctor status. I'd love to be able to call myself a doctor. hahahaha...just the sheer idea.

kirkybaz

Post by kirkybaz » Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:44 am

It's true - I quit my job of 4 1/2 years and started Uni at 23 (and MD split up)

simon

Post by simon » Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:53 am

What idiot decided to put MLIW and SYG on the same night in London?

skhmmi

Post by skhmmi » Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:12 pm

Evan wrote:I envy your future Doctor status. I'd love to be able to call myself a doctor. hahahaha...just the sheer idea.
You can buy a doctorate from various correspondence colleges around the planet. Officially they ask you to prove your academic capabilities, but they're not particularly demanding in testing that fact if they even bother at all. People do it all the time, notably certain people with professions of questionable scientific prestige.

Sonofjellison

Post by Sonofjellison » Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:12 pm

I just finished an awesome sketch for my portfolio and i'm going on holiday tomorrow. Whoop, life is good.

rock_midget

Post by rock_midget » Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:30 pm

I'm 26 and I haven't had a "revolution" yet. I feel left out :(
***ROCK MIDGETS.COM***
...size matters...
http://www.rockmidgets.com
http://www.myspace.com/rockmidgets
BenMD wrote:Whoop de fucking do. I didn't rape anyone last night. Someone give me a biscuit.