The I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY Thread

Rant and rave at will, that's why you're here, this is the internet after all

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

Sonofjellison

Post by Sonofjellison » Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:41 pm

Ben wrote:i thought is was 'nothing so say'...... i liked that typo
I never even noticed that. Must have been that whole 'your brain reads what it wants you to see' thing. Or i can't read

karwes

Post by karwes » Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:44 pm

Hmm, and I didn't notice it says 'to say' here before you discussed it.

Lucy

Post by Lucy » Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:13 pm

Sonofjellison wrote:
I never even noticed that. Must have been that whole 'your brain reads what it wants you to see' thing. Or i can't read
I never noticed till someone pointed it out to me.

Wilson

Post by Wilson » Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:39 pm

Lars wrote:
Hey dudes ,.. also ich bin ein lustiger netter und spassiger Freund ^^ ,... ich geh sogar gerne shoppen ^^ ,.... hmm ,.... ich liebe tiere hab aber keine *heulz* mein motto is ,.. do what you tuhen willst but dont schade anderen ^^,... hehe cool ne ,.. ich steh total auf musik und auf Freundliche Frauen ,.... ^^ ... wir sehen uns wenn ihr mehr erfahren wollt .,. dan schreibt ma ^^ ich meld mich dann ^^love u all
I almost chuckled out loud while reading this... The mix of German and English is what does it.
If Ben could read German, he'd probably kill himself.

poor moo.

^^
ray wrote:christ theres a thousand holes to be picked im my paragraph up there and the best you come up with is a punctuation error.

Sonofjellison

Post by Sonofjellison » Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:55 pm

Lucy wrote:
Sonofjellison wrote:
I never noticed till someone pointed it out to me.
Yey, i'm not a reading retard :)

Ben

Post by Ben » Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:45 pm

Wilson wrote:
Lars wrote:
Hey dudes ,.. also ich bin ein lustiger netter und spassiger Freund ^^ ,... ich geh sogar gerne shoppen ^^ ,.... hmm ,.... ich liebe tiere hab aber keine *heulz* mein motto is ,.. do what you tuhen willst but dont schade anderen ^^,... hehe cool ne ,.. ich steh total auf musik und auf Freundliche Frauen ,.... ^^ ... wir sehen uns wenn ihr mehr erfahren wollt .,. dan schreibt ma ^^ ich meld mich dann ^^love u all
I almost chuckled out loud while reading this... The mix of German and English is what does it.

poor moo.

^^
TRANSLATE PLZZ

Pony Up!

Post by Pony Up! » Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:47 pm

Ben wrote:
Wilson wrote:
Lars wrote: I almost chuckled out loud while reading this... The mix of German and English is what does it.

poor moo.

^^
TRANSLATE PLZZ
Hey of dudes.. thus I is more merrily more nicely and more funnily friend ^^... I goes even gladly shoppen ^^.... hmm.... I dear animals has however none * heulz * my slogan is.. DO what you tuhen wants but dont unfortunate for different ^^,... hehe cool ne.. I stands on music and on friendly women.... ^^... we sees itself total if to her more experienced wants. dan writes mA ^^ I announces itself then ^^love u all

Right then.

Wilson

Post by Wilson » Wed Nov 02, 2005 7:39 pm

Pony Up! wrote:
Ben wrote:
Wilson wrote: If Ben could read German, he'd probably kill himself.

poor moo.

^^
TRANSLATE PLZZ
Hey of dudes.. thus I is more merrily more nicely and more funnily friend ^^... I goes even gladly shoppen ^^.... hmm.... I dear animals has however none * heulz * my slogan is.. DO what you tuhen wants but dont unfortunate for different ^^,... hehe cool ne.. I stands on music and on friendly women.... ^^... we sees itself total if to her more experienced wants. dan writes mA ^^ I announces itself then ^^love u all

Right then.
Hey dudes ,.. so I am a funny nice and witty friend ^^ ,... I even like to go shopping ^^ ,.... uhm ,.... I love animals but don't have any *criez* my motto is ,.. do what you tuhen willst (want to do) but dont schade anderen (hurt others) ^^,... hehe cool what,.. I'm totally into music and friendly women ,.... ^^ ... be seeing you if you want to know more .,. now start writing ^^ I'll contact you then ^^love u all

me > google language tool, REMEMBER THAT FOO'!
ray wrote:christ theres a thousand holes to be picked im my paragraph up there and the best you come up with is a punctuation error.

Ben

Post by Ben » Wed Nov 02, 2005 7:40 pm

Wilson wrote:I'm totally into music and friendly women
who isn't?

Marta

Post by Marta » Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:04 pm

i'm not into friendly women

David

Post by David » Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:32 pm

i just realised i have got a conditional offer for reading university. i am not sure what kind of conditional offer it is yet because of the utter shiteness of the ucas website, but nonetheless, three cheers for backup choices!

Ben

Post by Ben » Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:34 pm

David wrote:i just realised i have got a conditional offer for reading university. i am not sure what kind of conditional offer it is yet because of the utter shiteness of the ucas website, but nonetheless, three cheers for backup choices!
quite a good uni.

also i'm from nearby YEP

David

Post by David » Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:37 pm

Ben wrote:
David wrote:i just realised i have got a conditional offer for reading university. i am not sure what kind of conditional offer it is yet because of the utter shiteness of the ucas website, but nonetheless, three cheers for backup choices!
quite a good uni.

also i'm from nearby YEP
yeah, i wouldnt mind going to reading. i visited it, and all the people were nice and i also know the town of reading quite well after numerous weekends staying at my ex's (that's lottie, to those of you who know) house.

Dan

Post by Dan » Wed Nov 02, 2005 10:03 pm

When did you two break up?

Erm, if your good to talk about it that is

[/manners]

tiernan

Post by tiernan » Thu Nov 03, 2005 12:33 am

Do you know, I never noticed this. Seriously. Despite the fact it's the same on our board...