The I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY Thread

Rant and rave at will, that's why you're here, this is the internet after all

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

User avatar
DanIrelle
Posts: 2230
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:33 pm
Location: The crooked town/Nottingham
Contact:

Post by DanIrelle » Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:57 pm

ravi wrote:
DanIrelle wrote: lol, i love t'internet
me too
we totally have too much in common
Aprils wrote:Now we've just got DaniEreEllle

ravi
Posts: 1535
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:12 pm
Location: northwest london/cardiff uni

Post by ravi » Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:59 pm

DanIrelle wrote:
ravi wrote:
DanIrelle wrote: lol, i love t'internet
me too
we totally have too much in common
let's fu- DAMMIT BARRY GO AWAY!!!


:oops: sorry again.
BenMD wrote: and really...who cares about Frank Turner?
Pete wrote:I like your husband.

User avatar
DanIrelle
Posts: 2230
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:33 pm
Location: The crooked town/Nottingham
Contact:

Post by DanIrelle » Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:05 pm

:roll: everyone wants me *sigh*
Aprils wrote:Now we've just got DaniEreEllle

chris_159
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:34 pm

Post by chris_159 » Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:10 pm

DanIrelle wrote::roll: everyone wants me *sigh*
If it helps, my gay friend is only marginally interested.

ravi
Posts: 1535
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:12 pm
Location: northwest london/cardiff uni

Post by ravi » Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:14 pm

chris_159 wrote:
DanIrelle wrote::roll: everyone wants me *sigh*
If it helps, my gay friend is only marginally interested.

<3 Chip
BenMD wrote: and really...who cares about Frank Turner?
Pete wrote:I like your husband.

Barry
Posts: 680
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:39 pm
Location: Kingston

Post by Barry » Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:15 pm

DanIrelle wrote:everyone wants me
....to fuck off

:P :P :P :P :D :lol: :lol:

LOLOLOLLOLOL

ttyl tb lol xx

Marta
Posts: 2729
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:31 pm

Post by Marta » Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:55 pm

Kirsty wrote:very strong ibuprofen
One of the best things about Poland.
Not recommended with vodka.

User avatar
dave-monk
Posts: 320
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:24 pm
Location: Not up fucking north!

Post by dave-monk » Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:51 pm

greg wrote:Image

As soon as i say that, my brother turned to me and said it'll be made into a GIF.

Although he did say it would have FAIL written on it.
"Last night was an A1, tip top clubbing jam fare, it was a sandwich of fun, on extasy bread, wrapped up in a big bag like disco fudge, it does get much better than that, i just wish i could CONTROL THESE FUCKING MOOD SWINGS!"

User avatar
David
Posts: 3002
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:36 pm

Post by David » Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:22 pm

dave-monk wrote:
greg wrote:Image

As soon as i say that, my brother turned to me and said it'll be made into a GIF.

Although he did say it would have FAIL written on it.
what, like this one?

Image
DanIrelle wrote:LAWLZ DAVID eek

Barry
Posts: 680
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:39 pm
Location: Kingston

Post by Barry » Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:25 pm

David wrote:
what, like this one?

Image
That one is very clever!

User avatar
newmy
Posts: 2336
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:23 pm
Location: London

Post by newmy » Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:53 am

I have literally no idea what is going on there, none at all.

skhmmi
Posts: 1278
Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:13 am
Location: Oxfordshire

Post by skhmmi » Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:46 am

newmy wrote:I have literally no idea what is going on there, none at all.
1. Interlagos, Brazil, last race of the F1 season.
2. To win the championship, Felipe Massa had to win the race, and Lewis Hamilton had to come below 5th place.
3. Felipe Massa won the race, and on the last corner, Lewis Hamilton was 6th.
4. Massa's crew and family celebrated as he crossed the line, assuming he'd won the race and the championship.
5. On the last corner, Lewis Hamilton moved from 6th to 5th and crossed the finish line, winning the championship.
6. Massa's crew and family are told, and abruptly stop celebrating as their faces flood with disappointment.

User avatar
BenMD
Posts: 2194
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:52 pm
Contact:

Post by BenMD » Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:18 am

which would be great if it wasn't for the fact that Hamilton is clearly a tosser...

User avatar
DanIrelle
Posts: 2230
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:33 pm
Location: The crooked town/Nottingham
Contact:

Post by DanIrelle » Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:25 am

BenMD wrote:which would be great if it wasn't for the fact that Hamilton is clearly a tosser...
as well as his girlfriend
Aprils wrote:Now we've just got DaniEreEllle

chris_159
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:34 pm

Post by chris_159 » Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:51 am

ravi wrote:
chris_159 wrote:
DanIrelle wrote::roll: everyone wants me *sigh*
If it helps, my gay friend is only marginally interested.

<3 Chip
Well I did mean Frank, but sure...

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests